What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jpaciocco91

dragonszero9

Juniors
Betrayal: is the breaking or violation of a presumptive social contract, trust, or confidence that produces moral and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations. Often betrayal is the act of supporting a rival group, or it is a complete break from previously decided upon or presumed norms by one party from the others. Someone who betrays others is commonly called a traitor or betrayer.

One who does not believe in the saints shall be removed from the fan base?

yes :D

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
dear god it's macarthyism all over again..

burning.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I have question for jpac.

Which team do you support?

I mean today.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I don't understand the logic behind it. Even if he truly believed what he wrote, why on earth would you write a post like that, just to give fans of other clubs ammunition.

I'm guessing the 91 in his nick indicates his/her age, one would think an 18 year old would still be smart enough before they wrote garbage like that.

I'm sure he is around and wait to see if he has calmed down. I am willing to believe that it was a heat of the moment brain explosion. Does he still support the Dragons today? All the thread achieved was give opposition fans ammo when looking for a place to bag the Dragons.

Doug2234

First Grade
I don't understand the logic behind it. Even if he truly believed what he wrote, why on earth would you write a post like that, just to give fans of other clubs ammunition.

I'm guessing the 91 in his nick indicates his/her age, one would think an 18 year old would still be smart enough before they wrote garbage like that.

what was written!!!

Doug2234

First Grade
yeah i just saw it!!

WTF is that you fool jpaciocco91! You thought the opposition teams were laughing at you before! Have a look now!! not only did Dragons loose but you have thrown in the towel and basically shown everyone in the forums that you are a half supporter. When sh*t gets bad you death ride the very team you apparently support!!!!

_Johnsy

Referee
Fair enough to nbg.

For the time being at least...

BENEFIT
OF THE

DOUBT

Naahhh, bullshyte willow, a mandatory 6 week stint on the sidelnes, and his affiliation to be placed before the red and white kangaroo court.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Naahhh, bullshyte willow, a mandatory 6 week stint on the sidelnes, and his affiliation to be placed before the red and white kangaroo court.

I fear this will be more akin to a lynching.
Tarring and feathering at best.

Silly little forumite.

I'm sure we were all frustrated - but f*** me! It's not over yet.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I've been giving it some thought and here's the best solution...

Dunking

Dunking is a form of torture and punishment that was applied to scolds and supposed witches.

In a trial by ordeal, supposed witches were immersed into a vat of water or pond, and taken out after some time, and given the opportunity to confess.

This process was usually repeated until the victim drowned or gave up and confessed, leading to them being executed in another way, usually hanging or, more rarely, burning. Also, if they had their hands/feet tied, they would be left under water. If they floated they were guilty of witchcraft, if they sank they were innocent but would have usually drowned anyway.

Cucking_stool.png

Or an Exorcism.

Either way some form of pennace is essential.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I told you I repented for my sins! I even went to Purgatory and spent the day with demons! Then I repeated this

Hail Wayne
Full of grace
The lord of league is thee
Blessed art thou among coaches
and blessed is the fruit of thy son Soward.
Holy Wayne, Father Of the Saints
Pray for us fans now, and at the hour of our eventual premiership,
Amen.

Latest posts