What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jpaciocco91

I don't understand the logic behind it. Even if he truly believed what he wrote, why on earth would you write a post like that, just to give fans of other clubs ammunition.

I'm guessing the 91 in his nick indicates his/her age, one would think an 18 year old would still be smart enough before they wrote garbage like that.

Are you suggesting that an 18yr olds are immature?

Southernsaint

Staff member
I've been giving it some thought and here's the best solution...

Dunking

Dunking is a form of torture and punishment that was applied to scolds and supposed witches.

In a trial by ordeal, supposed witches were immersed into a vat of water or pond, and taken out after some time, and given the opportunity to confess.

This process was usually repeated until the victim drowned or gave up and confessed, leading to them being executed in another way, usually hanging or, more rarely, burning. Also, if they had their hands/feet tied, they would be left under water. If they floated they were guilty of witchcraft, if they sank they were innocent but would have usually drowned anyway.

Cucking_stool.png

Or an Exorcism.

Either way some form of pennace is essential.

Personally, I'm a big fan of the keel-haul...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keel_haul

Cooper-Man

Bench
I just read the post in the nrl forum. What A low life scum of the lowest form. Seriously, I think you should f**k off and support some sh*tty afl team. Go to the polls on this wank willow. Let us decide his future. f**ken scum.:x

Last edited:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I just read the post in the nrl forum. What A low life scum of the lowest form. Seriously, I think you should f**k off and support some sh*tty afl team. Go to the polls on this wank willow. Let us decide his future. f**ken scum.:x

I don't really like AFL for starters. It's good if you like improving your knock on skills though.

I am merely frustrated at the team's form. Surely you can understand. I, and I'm sure nobody else here, wants 2009 to become the biggest disappointment this team has had in years in regard to playing well for a year and then it all being in vain by "choking" when it matters most. BTW we shoudln't have even played the Eels on Sunday, they were lucky that ref blunder against souths cost the bunnies victory and gave them a draw, thus giving the Eels a point which put them into the eight. The eels should have finished on 28 with the tigers, and the tigs would be eighth because of better F/A. Thus we would have played the Tigers and most likely won, and none of this bullsh*t would have happened.:x

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I don't really like AFL for starters. It's good if you like improving your knock on skills though.

I am merely frustrated at the team's form. Surely you can understand. I, and I'm sure nobody else here, wants 2009 to become the biggest disappointment this team has had in years in regard to playing well for a year and then it all being in vain by "choking" when it matters most. BTW we shoudln't have even played the Eels on Sunday, they were lucky that ref blunder against souths cost the bunnies victory and gave them a draw, thus giving the Eels a point which put them into the eight. The eels should have finished on 28 with the tigers, and the tigs would be eighth because of better F/A. Thus we would have played the Tigers and most likely won, and none of this bullsh*t would have happened.:x
You're frustrated by our form, so you whinge to the rest of the NRL fanbase and tell them we're just a bunch of pretty boys and chokers?

Straight out, you're an idiot. Firstly, why on earth would you like to bring that attention to our club? And secondly how does anything you wrote help us other dragons fans or the club itself?

All you've done is open the flood gates for trolls. It was a piss-weak post that was completely unnecessary, especially after a game where we didn't actually play that bad, we just came up against a very good side.

You're entitled to feel frustrated and upset, we all are. But the sh*t you wrote is disgusting.

Yep agree with Firey. We were all upset with losing to the Eels but only one bloke started a thread that basically bagged the Dragons, the coach and insulted the fans. It was like reading some of the other teams forums only it was a guy who supposedly supports the Dragons.