What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JT has chosen the same side for game against saints why?

Nickmm

Juniors
JT has his favorites and always will have, new ones will come along and he'll stick with them.

JT doesnt like the older players because they laugh at his game plan.:crazy:

johnkelley

Juniors
280 bucks + ticketed membership down the drain. This club treats its supporters like a joke.

I would be surprised if ANYONE treated YOU like anything but a joke.

Quite frankly if i was CEO of the Club i would tell you to take your $280 + and shove it where the sun don't shine as supporters of your ilk are not needed nor wanted.

We will survive without your money champ, goodbye and good riddance.

JetRider

Juniors
As a member and supporter of Souths, no matter how much they frustrate me or how much I vent re the coach or tactics or players just being dumb, I would never turn my back on the club that I love. I am tired of supposed supporters constantly sugesting they will walk away from the club by indicating their membership was a waste of money.

My membership is not just about going to games it is about supporting my club, and I have been supporting them for a long time.

Their losses always affect me hard, infact my moods swing with the way Souths play, when they win my wife is happy but when they lose she hates it and even threatened to write to JT as their form is impacting on our fun.

What can I say, being a fan of Souths requires one to be in it for the long haul and if your not willing than see you later.