What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jubilee Ave

RedV_J

Juniors
SaintsarahLeysin, the criteria is pretty simple. Tell us what name you posted under 'many moons ago' and let's take it from there.

Not a trick question.

I have 826 posts under SuperSoward. This is my new account and I have wrote that I was SuperSoward in the reason part to join Jubilee Ave. Do I have to do 20 posts?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I have 826 posts under SuperSoward. This is my new account and I have wrote that I was SuperSoward in the reason part to join Jubilee Ave. Do I have to do 20 posts?
You're a Manly supporter, I recall.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
We both know. lol.

You weren't very good at trolling. And you leaked like a busted garden hose.

Cue to take your new persona seriously.

RedV_J

Juniors
We both know. lol.

You weren't very good at trolling. And you leaked like a busted garden hose.

Cue to take your new persona seriously.

Mate I was never good a trolling because I never trolled. I read everyday on jubilee ave I just dont post very often. I am taking my new persona seriously.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not up to me. But way to go on demanding special treatment. Very suss.

RedV_J

Juniors
Never demanded 'special treatment'. Just doing what you told Saintsarah to do.

SaintsarahLeysin, the criteria is pretty simple. Tell us what name you posted under 'many moons ago' and let's take it from there.

Not a trick question.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Where did I say it opened the door? With respect, you missed the point.

RedV_J

Juniors
I was under the impression that there was a reason for telling you a previous name which I've posted under, but looks like I have missed the point and there isn't. I will just post 20 times and join as I did previously :)

TheRev

Coach
I used to be on the old standalone Jub Avenue site back before we merged and around the time we lost the 99 GF, under thegoodrev or something similar, the debate used to be Patten vs Lee Murphy..

p.s. Am I the only one interested in opening up Muzby's first few questions to the general forum? Would be some lively debate.

Last edited:

Puff

First Grade
I used to be on the old standalone Jub Avenue site back before we merged and around the time we lost the 99 GF, under thegoodrev or something similar, the debate used to be Patten vs Lee Murphy..

p.s. Am I the only one interested in opening up Muzby's first few questions to the general forum? Would be some lively debate.

Me too, and just to recap, lee murphy was dogs balls

Puff

First Grade
Mate I was never good a trolling because I never trolled. I read everyday on jubilee ave I just dont post very often. I am taking my new persona seriously.

That's called lurking. So u are a lurker rather then a troll?

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Lol...just has a walk down memory lane and viewed my two previous user names.

Pretty funny talking about Farrar, Blacklock, Jim Hall et al.

Latest posts