What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jubilee Ave

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What has happened to Jeff Wall reports on Jubilee Avenue site.Has it been shafted.

Lancelot:crazy:
The Jeff Wall articles were a feed from LeagueUnlimited. They should still be getting to the Jubilee Avenue website, but truth is the site is in need of major overhaul and catch up. It's on the to do list.

Either way, you can read Jeff Wall's articles on LU. http://www.leagueunlimited.com/author/show/jeff-wall-2

big pat

Coach
14. how would they film this?

scary-o.gif

a souths fan.

grandorient

Bench
Trust me, it takes no time to reach 20. I couldn't believe how fast I reached 50! I also don't understand the exclusiveness of jubilee ave. It sounds like some kind of superior realm of demi god dragons fans

Well, it is.

Masons and Catholics, need not apply..

GO

dubopov

Coach
there was a jubilee newbie the other night - joined april 2013 and made his first post .. rules seem to apply if mods are alert

RedV_J

Juniors
Puff, I suppose you could call it lurking, as a dragons fan. However I do post from time to time

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Trust me, it takes no time to reach 20. I couldn't believe how fast I reached 50! I also don't understand the exclusiveness of jubilee ave. It sounds like some kind of superior realm of demi god dragons fans
Has nothing to do with exclusiveness. No offence, but you got that wrong.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's 3 games!

Careful, they might remove your guest moderator status

:lol:
It has certainly stifled my chances for promotion.

Dubopov, you should ask the Jubilee Ave mods about that. One may have slipped through the net, or maybe there was a good reason for it.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Hmmm I drop in there for a squizz sometimes, but rarely post. They are just to sophisticated for the likes of me.

silverex

Bench
I just got the impression there was since there's some small kind of criteria to meet to gain access
I found it quite easy to get in there.

If they let me in, anyone can get in.

Who was it who once said, 'I wouldn't want to belong to a club who allowed me to be a member.'?

Come on Sarah, if you'd answered all of muzby's questions you'd be in by now.

big pat

Coach
I found it quite easy to get in there.

If they let me in, anyone can get in.

Who was it who once said, 'I wouldn't want to belong to a club who allowed me to be a member.'?

Come on Sarah, if you'd answered all of muzby's questions you'd be in by now.

haha the great great groucho marx, which is ironic plenty of grouchs in there.

redvforlife

Juniors
I assumed the limit was to keep trolls and opposition supporters out?

If you can make twenty posts without trolling or sooking about about Soward.... you're probably not a real Dragons fan...

Latest posts