What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judic from Round 20

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
another one to get off the charge to take the field against Parra? ala Matai?

strider

Post Whore
i don't think bobcat would have had any intent ... but i reckon 10 others who have done the same thing this year didn't either ..... but i'm betting bobcat will get off cos it's "not his go" .... I don't care if he gets off - it just sh*ts me that they treat ppl differently

dazeely

First Grade
Paul Bowman will miss Saturday's important clash with Canberra after failing in his bid to beat a dangerous throw charge at the NRL judiciary on Wednesday night.

Bowman, represented by football manager Kelly Egan and coach Graham Murray, argued by video link from Townsville that his spear tackle on Wests Tigers forward Bryce Gibbs was unintentional and brought about due to the presence of team-mate Carl Webb.

"My intention was to drive him in an east-west direction but the force exerted by Carl Webb's 110kgs worked against me," he said.

Egan attempted to have video of a similar Bowman tackle earlier in the game submitted but judiciary chairman Greg Woods rejected the application.

"The focus is on the particular incident in question," Woods told Egan.

The judiciary panel of Darrell Williams, Scott Tronc and Mal Cochrane took just minutes to return a guilty verdict.

The loss of Bowman, who has played 196 games across 13 seasons, is a huge blow to the Cowboys ahead of the Raiders clash.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Knew it, why am i always right!! we'll loose on Friday night...........................................................................testing

lucablight

First Grade
If that's true that's absurd. Different rules for different players. If it was Fui he would have been suspended for the season.

ouwet

Bench
Belly in Brisvegas said:
...although Laurie Daley still reckons he should have been sent.

Daley's an idiot... His still pissed off his beloved St George lost!

Bring on Friday Night...:D

bradeel

Juniors
bloody joke. Knocked Ryles out cold. Should have been a week at least for the fact that he was careless. Imagine what Fui would have gotten.

Latest posts