What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Judiciary & Match Review charges - 2022 season

Danish

Referee
Kaufusi is the game’s biggest grub. 3 years in a row he’s elbowed an opponent in the head and sent them off with concussion.

I hope he breaks his leg

Someguy

First Grade
Lawtons was clumsy tackle attempt that momentum turned into a spear, Naden tackle much worse looked like some intent also the fact that the tackled play landed much worse than in the Lawton example

Canard

Immortal
Got no love for the Storm or there players, combined with the Roosters they are everything that's wrong with Rugby League currently.

BUT, you cant have a situation where a attacking player is penalised for the way he falls in a tackle. And someone being a 60kg lightweight with bad technique is irrelevant

rockcod

Juniors
Got no love for the Storm or there players, combined with the Roosters they are everything that's wrong with Rugby League currently.

BUT, you cant have a situation where a attacking player is penalised for the way he falls in a tackle. And someone being a 60kg lightweight with bad technique is irrelevant

Agree, would all the people upset about this be ok if he dropped his arm on Walker throat? That is really the only other outcome possible from this tackle.

McLovin

Staff member
If you break it down frame by frame as I have you will find Kaufusi has nothing to answer for. I'm happy the charges were rightly dropped and he was cleared of all wrong doing. Suspend Walker for being pissweak

JJ

Immortal
hardly Kaufusi's fault that people keep putting their heads in front of his elbow

Diesel

Referee
How much cash as the NRL collected this year since the lower grades attract fines and not suspensions?

Latest posts