What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Judiciary & Match Review charges - 2022 season

soc123_au

Staff member
Would he rather play 2 more games in this tigers team?

probably fair though, if Smith gets 4 for questioning a referees integrity then 2 is okay for questioning their ability
I think he'd still rather end it better than getting marched at the back end of a 70 point flogging.

He wouldn't win, but I'd be fighting it anyway. He didn't question anyone's integrity, just said he was shit at his job. Pretty forgivable given the dud calls the Tigers have copped this year.

I think he'd still rather end it better than getting marched at the back end of a 70 point flogging.

He wouldn't win, but I'd be fighting it anyway. He didn't question anyone's integrity, just said he was shit at his job. Pretty forgivable given the dud calls the Tigers have copped this year.

Diesel

Referee
Top down the ref and the systems are incompetent.
The bunker doesn’t help. They’re in the ear of the ref the whole game. Not sure if you saw the Cows/Warriors game but her explaination of the Curran knock on was terrible. Now as fans, we only got a 30 secs of that commentary by her, but imagine listening to her in your ear for 80 minutes while you manage a game and are constantly running at the same time

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
The bunker doesn’t help. They’re in the ear of the ref the whole game. Not sure if you saw the Cows/Warriors game but her explaination of the Curran knock on was terrible. Now as fans, we only got a 30 secs of that commentary by her, but imagine listening to her in your ear for 80 minutes while you manage a game and are constantly running at the same time
Badger, ugh. And people want her to ref the mens game.

Someguy

First Grade
Didn’t see the Molo hit was it a Ravalawa incidental contact that gets graded 3 or a Latrell breaking manus face proper grade 3?

parrawentyfan

Juniors
A bit sick of how the players treat the referees. Becoming like soccer up in their face. Challenge the decision or walk away. Its not a negotiation.

As per Tamou's comment that the referee was incompetent. Referee would have been within his rights to say "I'm not the one getting smashed by 70 points and about to get the spoon".

And start calling players by their numbers FFS. None of this "James" rubbish.