What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 30 2007 - signings and departures

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
Asotasi isn't worth more that 250-300. That's a max a front rower sshould get. Souths have o pay overs to attract top talent.

the thing that's in Asotasi's favour is the fact that he's probably the number front rower in the market.

Stagger eel

Staff member
JOB 3:14 said:
I was just wondering if that dog lyon is still being considered by us as an option? Does anyone know?](*,)

as far as I'm aware the offer hasn't been taken away from him, but it might as well be...

Stagger eel

Staff member
the only reason we would sign outside backs is for depth purposes only, I'd imagine they wouldn't be high profile signings.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
im clutching at straws asking that question. I just dont see us having an impact next year with the current halves that we have got.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
JOB 3:14 said:
im clutching at straws asking that question. I just dont see us having an impact next year with the current halves that we have got.

And we are getting rid of morriss, Pj is shopping for club and widders and wade are gone. Apprently blake Green is as good as gone to.

We got no one do we?? Except Tm Smith that measn pretty much we are down the sh*tter fo 2007

eelsta

Bench
jayjayselmes said:
And we are getting rid of morriss, Pj is shopping for club and widders and wade are gone. Apprently blake Green is as good as gone to.

We got no one do we?? Except Tm Smith that measn pretty much we are down the sh*tter fo 2007

PJ is not shopping around he isnt going ANYWHERE

Latest posts