What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Amone

possm

Coach
Absolutely , it was interesting to see Bud looking to give more ball to Amone on the right side & the enthusiasm from Amone calling for the ball when Sullivan was at dummy half.
The try Sullivan scored was because he & Amone were playing off each other, the only other missing link was Sloan..........
Yes, it will happen one day. A spine of, Sloan, Amone, Sullivan, Hunt

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just updated four firewalls for my customers. you keep sleeping, whilst my daughters inhertiance grows.

be55

Juniors
Sadly I work too much, I earn more than most players.

Just updated four firewalls for my customers. you keep sleeping, whilst my daughters inhertiance grows.
sexy the walking dead GIF

Mjab

Juniors
I thought Amone looked better than Corey last year
not hard

i have to admit I cant say I’ve been that impressed with him this year
no kicking game , can run and step but very little influence on games this year. Other teams handle him easily

rasaint

Juniors
Probably Lomax mark 2, without goal kicking on CV. Will go out and play and occasionally slip a good pass or step and make a little break before being roped in. Not bog slow but lacks dash.

Latest posts