What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Reps Grand Final's this Saturday @ St Marys Leagues

14 Gone, Try Penrith 13 Bryce Cartwright Bounces over from a repeat set,

Conversion Successful 12 Wiki Tuavao

Parra 4 - 6 Penrith

murraymob

Coach
Whats your rating on penrith Bryce cartwright.Could be a interesting tussle for him over the next few years

Joely01

Bench
Mate, that is a huge ask.

HAROLD MATTHEWS

1. Corey Makelim - Strong from the back
6. Robbie Kamoto - Crafty
7. Mitchell Moses - Newphew of Ben Elias, good Player.
8. Frazer Masinamua (C) - Big and strong great leader.
10. Pauli Pauli - Follows Frazer quite well.
12. Kelepi Tanginoa - Speed and Skill.
14. Zach Clay - Dynamic.
18. Tepai Moeroa -Not as good as the other Tepai but still quite good.
23. Tepai Tepu-Smith - AWESOME!

SG BALL.

1. Chris Ulugia
2. Vai Toutai
3. Trent Jennings
4. Jacob Loko
5. Jacob Gagan
6. Jason Wehbe
The Entire Back 6 will play first grade ball somewhere, I believe Gagan is a year young and prefers fullback. Wehbe played in this grade last year.

7. Jason Seage - Still looking for his first try, good kid.
8. Junior Paulo - Huge man
11. Matthew Eisenhuth - Strong Wide Runner.
INTERCHANGE
15. Luke Fishburn - Normally captain and a lock, good player.
20. Sione Hehepoto - Always get a try he is big and strong, want to see him take it to open age football after 2 years in the 20s.
22. Jarrod Azar - I rate this kid highly. Played up a year last year and was a stand out, this year has had an injury and is rested will be with the 20s squad for the rest of the year and the next 2.

Just a comment on Gagan, he played with my cousin last year in the harold mats and was at fullback it is his preferred position and he is a gun, very quick aswell. The games i watched him play last year there wasnt a game he didnt score at least 2 tries and 1 long range try. He will deffinetly play first grade

murraymob

Coach
give credit to the penrith boys .There are some pretty special kids both sides.To call a choke is wrong