What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Reps Grand Final's this Saturday @ St Marys Leagues

Length of the field try on half time

35 Gone, Try Roosters 2

Conversion Successful 7

Parra 12 Roosters 16

Last edited:
Full Time Try Parramatta 3 Trent Jennings

Conversion Sucessful 6

Parramatt 24 - 28 Roosters

Roosters Win the Grand Final

Kornstar

Coach
Thanks MITS.

Pretty standard for the Eels to choke, thought we would have won one though....

El Diablo

Post Whore
thanks Mark

bit of a bummer

were Manly there doing their so called 'junior development' ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Thanks MITS.

Pretty standard for the Eels to choke, thought we would have won one though....

extremely harsh to use the word choke when describing these kids and in 2 grades where we've won a total of 30 premierships and the more recent in Ball in 2007, choke doesn't come into the equation.

All the boys played well but were up against a more committed outfit, Penrith deserved to win it but did so on the back of a very heavy penalty count, the roosters beat 1 and 2 along the way and deserved their victory against us.

today was one of those days and I have no doubt that we could of easily got up if the matches were played again tomorrow as there wasn't much in it in both matches.

well done to all the boys and the coac hing staff for their efforts this year and for MITS for continually keeping us posted.

hybrideel

Bench
yeah i think it's pretty piss poor saying a bunch of 14-15 year old choked. they are just kids for f&%k sake. how about giving them credit for a great year

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

This is not sh*t
ElephantToilet.jpg

This is
100-Dollar-Bill-Toilet-Paper.jpg

Elver

Juniors
Cut and past the below address into a browser to see some photos from yesterday's SG Ball Grand Final:

flickr.com/photos/elver72/sets/72157624020146542/

Well done to the Parra boys for making the club proud and congratulations to the Sydney Roosters boys for winning the title.

ranga

Juniors
extremely harsh to use the word choke when describing these kids and in 2 grades where we've won a total of 30 premierships and the more recent in Ball in 2007, choke doesn't come into the equation.

All the boys played well but were up against a more committed outfit, Penrith deserved to win it but did so on the back of a very heavy penalty count, the roosters beat 1 and 2 along the way and deserved their victory against us.

today was one of those days and I have no doubt that we could of easily got up if the matches were played again tomorrow as there wasn't much in it in both matches.

well done to all the boys and the coac hing staff for their efforts this year and for MITS for continually keeping us posted.
it was a very good game and i dont think the ref played any part in the result 5 /2 penalty count is hardly a heavy count

Stagger eel

Staff member
it was a very good game and i dont think the ref played any part in the result 5 /2 penalty count is hardly a heavy count

it was actually 6-2 with our first coming halfway through the second half and the second came 2 minutes before ft..

in saying that I don't want to take anything away from Penrith who played a flawless game and special credit goes to the young fullback Riki Willi for a big game.

Latest posts