What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Vaivai stood down after assault conviction

oldmancraigy

Coach
But this still misses the point that not all men are equal. Junior Vaivai is a huge, strong, aggressive bloke. He can beat most men in a fight. Why is it any more acceptable for him to bash other blokes than it is for him to bash women?

You do say some things on these forums to make people think - not following the status quo is a good thing.

however you're way off here mate!

Both things are wrong, but there's a degree of "worseness" in bashing a woman.

Argue women's lib all you want buddy, but it's no chauvinistic to suggest that men are generally stronger than their women. And to bash a woman is a mongrel act - to bash a kid is even worse.

Yes, bashing a man is bad too - nobody is saying it isn't!

But if you expect me to look at a woman beater as the same kind of severity as a man basher? No way, they're more of a mongrel in my eyes.

The only bigger mongrel around is the guy who punched his pregnant girlfriend...

SDM

First Grade
If I am having a night out in the Cross and a tranny tries to fight me, is it okay to punch it?