What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior's

parrachilean31

Juniors
Hey guys here is another question from Parrachilean i know you like my quetsion. Who has a the largest junior base in sydney they always mention parramatta district but i've herd the bankstown and penrith districts are bigger. Can someone please confirm or deny this please ...

fanaticeel

Juniors
Yeah

1. Penrith
2. Parramatta
3. Wests/Tigers
4. Canterbury
5. blah
6. blah
7. blah
---
11235 Roosters (or should that be ... --- ... for the rorters) :lol:

Eels Dude

Coach
Yeah, about as big as the gap between your ears.

www.google.com is something that can answer plenty of your questions. It's incredible. I hear the FBI even use it.

:lol:

At least he's proven he's not a journalist by asking such stupid questions. Oh wait... maybe that means he is a journalist.

parrachilean31

Juniors
Hello Avenger what is your problem mate cant you ask question in this forum . I can see that you cant you are only allowed to make stupid smart arse comments . It was serious question so please if you not going to make a contribution to the discussion please dont say anything.That also goes for you mickdo ...

Avenger

Immortal
Hello Avenger what is your problem mate cant you ask question in this forum . I can see that you cant you are only allowed to make stupid smart arse comments . It was serious question so please if you not going to make a contribution to the discussion please dont say anything.That also goes for you mickdo ...

No problem, mate. You just constantly ask stupid questions that with a little investigation you could find out yourself.

Now say aaa

spoonfed1.jpg

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
Fair enough, I don't know much about the Penrith comp but I do agree with Parra Jr League needing a kick up the backside

Craig Johnston

First Grade
parra has won more nswrl club championships than any other district in the last decade

must be doing something right

Latest posts