What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juniors

Iafeta

Referee
Some outstanding football there. I think we're seeing the development of a future Warriors lock forward also. Sebastine Ikahihifo impressed me last year with his balance, and he's doing it again now. Great balance and agility, works hard on and off the ball, defends hard, takes tough hit ups where required, backs up, and can pass very nicely.

AliN

Live Update Team
Some outstanding football there. I think we're seeing the development of a future Warriors lock forward also. Sebastine Ikahihifo impressed me last year with his balance, and he's doing it again now. Great balance and agility, works hard on and off the ball, defends hard, takes tough hit ups where required, backs up, and can pass very nicely.

Not to mention to fierce look in his eyes when he runs at the opposition! Poor buggas must cr*p themselves at times :cool:

Rich102

Staff member
Little doesn't come close. That guy is a monster. He'll never make in the NRL but it's hilarious watching him in 20s. His attempt at acting in the dying stages, slowing down the clock, was brilliance.

Incidentally, one hell of a win at 0-20 with 20 to go. I've never seen the crowd so fervent for a 20s match.

Few points though...1) Isn't it worth Seulini playing 80mins? They are a completely different side with him on. I'd love to see the score comparisons with him on, and with him off. 2) Johnson - injured/second year syndrome/got too big for his boots/playing behind a weaker pack/lost confidence in Vulcans..what is it? 3) I love watching these guys. A lot more people should turn up earlier.

I think you are being a bit harsh on the young fella. 6'7" and under 20 and you expect Yousain Bolt? I think he has plenty of potential, is a hard worker and looks to get the ball away. Also I don't think he is as slow as you make out.

I look forward to watching him develop.

Please. Has anyone heard anything of Mark Ioane's injury?

ozbash

Referee
we move up to 2nd after the bulldogs spanked the cowboys last night.
1 point behind the Rabbitohs...

2 games to go and looking good.

ozbash

Referee
I thought they were absolutely outstanding last night, man they can play.

agree, although i wasnt impressed with the shagging around with the goal kicking, at the end of the game (before the cows v dogs) we were still 2 points in the for/against behind NQ.

A couple of conversions we would have been +2...

whinge over ;-)