What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a Question

GoTheBears said:
Denis'saints'Freak said:
Flo was crap - he flopped at Chelsea and did even worse at Rangers.
Flo wasnt sh*t, wow he didnt do great in the UK, He did bloody well for the North Sydney Bears in 285 matches for the club, and hes now their general maneger. He tore apart a good Manly team when the Bears beat Manly 41-8 in 97. Flo was a top player.

When you go with the Flo I think it best to go with the right one. I don't think Tore Andre played at Norths.

Red Bear

Referee
Southern Rooster said:
Denis'saints'Freak said:
Flo was crap - he flopped at Chelsea and did even worse at Rangers.

I think this one might just have knocked his cap off on it's way over his head. :lol: :lol: :lol:
OkOK i got that one wrong but i dont f**ken follow soccer, or English Supers League for that matter so sorry. I cant take the bagging on that one happily.

Godz Illa

Coach
Perhaps you prefer some fine upstanding North Sydney Bears, like Jason Taylor or Josh Stuart, who never shot their mouth off, or showed any hint of arrogance, preferring to get dribbling drunk at international cricket matches and throw cups if urine at their fellow patrons. Hey, at least they had humility, and never talked up their own games.

Red Bear

Referee
oright orright, youve beaten me. I still dont like Anthony Mundine and never will but you have put up some good arguments.so keep on supporting your man.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Or maybe ask taxi drivers in The Rocks how they like the "gentlemanly" Bears players??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Benny

First Grade
Mundine doesn't drink, smoke, swear or do drugs

Is an inspiration to the Aboriginal People and does alot of charity work, often on his day off would fly to the country and conduct coaching clinics and would often and still does talk to and try to educate Aboriginal people in Redfern

He has the confidence to speak his mind (all players think they are good) and has the guts to speak on the issues that he is passionate about

You said he didn't get picked in rep sides because of his mouth - doesn't that show you rep teams aren't always picked on form but on who the players are and reputations which is totally wrong and if this is the case i'd be fed up with the game also.

What about the courage to walk out on a place he was a god, on $600,000 a year to back his own ability and now he is a multi- million dollar boxing World Champion

Red Bear

Referee
youve got some good points there, i'll give him that, and his charity work is good. I dont think he didnt get picked in rep cos Fittler was there and fittler was a better leader than Mundine.

Benny

First Grade
In 1999 Mundine wasn't selected to play Tests against New Zealand based on one ordinary game in GF (which he set up a try in) although he had played over Daley, Fittler and Johns in all club games - i think you will find Matthew Johns was five-eight in those Test matches -can u honestly tell me Matthew Johns was ever better than Anthony Mundine especially in 1999?