What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a thought..

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Just thinking, Would it be good if Parra made a bid for Ryles?, Saints have so many good young players that eventually they'll need to offload some experienced players, would it be a good move going after him?

I have this gut feeling that Ryles won't be with the Saints for many more years.

He probably hasn't been at his best for a year, but a change of environement might be benefical to him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well...I have always felt that Ryles is a big cat...

Ryles fears The Moinster.

But then...Who in their right mind doesn't?

:?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I just thought that the guy can play, but he's been ordinary for a year with the Saints, however, after seeing the Broncos game in the semi's he was almost back to his best.

I can't think of too many props that we could go after if we don't get Fa'osso.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If he can get back to his best and start using his size again, he'd be a great pick-up (provided we did go after him lol).

Phillips

Referee
im a Ryles fan, BUT he has never been the same player sinced Civoniceva smashed him in origin a few years ago

cardinal

Juniors
Ryles and Nathan Brown are tight as he goes out with Brownys wifes sister. Unless Nathan gets the sack I think Ryles will stay at the dragons.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
too hot and cold for me

if we are gonna shell out big money for a big name player, he would be way down my list

Ron Jeremy

Coach
cardinal said:
Ryles and Nathan Brown are tight as he goes out with Brownys wifes sister. Unless Nathan gets the sack I think Ryles will stay at the dragons.

That doens't mean anything, RL is a business.

If the Saints offer him $150,000 a year, yet another side offers him $220,000 a year....i'm sure he'd way up his options regardless of the family ties, and sapeaking of family..i'm sure he'd do in the best interests of his family.

Latest posts