What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just for this week...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Adopt us!

OK, well

I know some of you are polarised by both sides and refuse to care about GF Day, but if you want to get behind one or the other, here's how to do it for the mighty BULLDOGS

go to your profile, scroll down to your avatar settings, and knock this url into the "off-site avatar" box

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/dodge086/04gf.jpg

And of course for those of you who decide to :roll: go for :roll: the Roosters:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/dodge086/04gfsyd.jpg

It's time to get behind your team in the Grand Final 2004!

Bulldogs. That's My Team.
Grand Final Day for sure in 2004!
Dodge

Timmah

Staff member
Just for the week, I suggest people do it as an indicator of public opinion. Come Mad Mad, Bulldogs celebration Monday, it can be changed back...

Matt23

Staff member
I'll wear a doggies avatar to show my support just as i did with the Cowboys

Timmah

Staff member
More, more, more.

Let's blue & white the site!!!!

nqboy

First Grade
Ummm....Nah. I hate the Rorters but you guys have done too much to damage the game for me to support you.

Timmah

Staff member
Come on people, if you're getting behind one or the other, just show your support for the next 5 days. It's not a lot to ask, and it'll be a good gauge of who's got more support.

simostorm

Bench
nqboy said:
Ummm....Nah. I hate the Rorters but you guys have done too much to damage the game for me to support you.

The Dogs have improved alot in that department. Its time people got over shit like that and Sl, and start focusing on the love of the game.
GO DOGGIES!

drake

First Grade
Sorry, dragons are in the PL GF.

Rugby League is bigger than NRL 1st grade.

McLovin

Staff member
couldnt really care who wins the Gf this year. sorry, no Sharks, no support. thats the bottom line...

McLovin

Staff member
the only game i absolutely want to see is the Sharks-Rorters Jersey Flegg GF...