What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just in!! NEWS on Seymour

Scott Porter is home from Qld and im pretty confident will be playing for Sharks next year.

Could be a very handy pickup for the Sharks. Absolutely killed it up there for the Comets. Ended up coming third in their version of the Dally M's. We are skinny in the halves at the moment so at the very least will be good backup.

Also i think he got along pretty well with Ricky at his time with the roosters so things could pan out nicely for him if ricky becomes coach.

Macca

Coach
I'd love to see Scott back at the club. I always thought he and Travis Burns would be our halves someday.

Special K

Coach
I thought Porter showed more then Burns did in the few games I saw them play.

I saw Porter play a QLD cup game but and thought he really dropped off. Very rushed and little thought.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Porter was a good player for his age. Unlucky to lose the GF to Soward. Seymour is still on probation as far I as see. Gifted a spot and proven nothing except he can't handle his pi$$

Inferno

Coach
I'd remove that if I was you Jordo.

emails are supposed to be private, and GP might not be happy about you broadcasting it to the world.

Agreed to terms is not signed sealed and delivered.

Big Willie agreed to terms as well.

The length of the review is most interesting.

Latest posts