What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Hodges Added To Train On Squad!!!

Ghoulies

Bench
nospam49™ said:
I watched the Broncos this year and the only game Hodges really dominated in was against the Panthers. He made Franze look like a Bum.
If your reasoning behind the statement of Hodges being crap is that he doesn't "dominate" enough, then take a look at his competition. The only centre who has dominated more than a game this season has been Gasnier and he's already a certainty for one spot in the centres.

Sun_Down

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
Picking his favorite Kiwi's is bad enough, but how on Earth can Wayne Bennet get Justin Hodges in the Australian train on squad!

He is one of the worst outside back in the Broncos club. When put up against players from around the League...he is near the bottom of the pile!

Another dumb comment....

roopy

Referee
Hodges is the biggest choker in League history IMO.

He looks like the best player in the world against ordinary opposition in a club game - but put him in a Test, SOO or a finals game against good opposition and he will lose the game single handedly.

Andrew Johns - put pressure on him and he grows a foot taller.
Justin Hodges - put pressure on him and he turns into a puddle of water.

Mr Saab

Referee
roopy said:
Hodges is the biggest choker in League history IMO.

He looks like the best player in the world against ordinary opposition in a club game - but put him in a Test, SOO or a finals game against good opposition and he will lose the game single handedly.

Hodges wasnt so bad in 2002 before his knee injury was he.
He even managed to win a comp with the roosters and playing a major role in that team.

Charlie Saab said:
Hodges wasnt so bad in 2002 before his knee injury was he.
He even managed to win a comp with the roosters and playing a major role in that team.

Remember when they tried to play him in the State Of Origin! :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
no its a fact.
Hodges tried something...it didnt come off.
Matt Bowen thru a pass to Ty Williams and ran 109m vs the eagles to score. IF Williams had dropped the ball he would have been criticised.

Only if he followed it up with three years of garbage, then tryed to walk out on his club, then wanted to stop playing all togeather and built a solid reputation as one of the biggest chokers in the game today.

Mr Saab

Referee
and thenn changed his way in 2005 with no niggle and no attitude.
Players sometimes change.
He has personal issues and wanted to get out of sydney.

jed

First Grade
nospam49, do you ever have anything positive to say? Where's your little puppy, ozboy - I don't think I've seen you without him at heel for the last week, shouldn't he be toeing your line?

Big Pete

Referee
nospam49 have you even watched Hodges play this year? He's one of the most improved players in the game and in most games usually out dominated his opposition centre.

If you want to bring up events from 2002, why don't you refresh our memories on how poorly the Panthers finished? Hodges has proven just like your team did in 2003 that they can improve.

Will Hodges tour? Probably not however I reckon he deserved atleast some recognition considering he was one of the form centres of the year.

Its funny.

You see I had posted a reply in this thread to the moderator that asked me a STUPID question......and it seems that its been deleted. :roll:

Not the first time a mod in the interntional forums has got all precious and felt the need to deleted my replys.

Big Pete (By the way, the above wasnt Big Pete!), I think you could have used 50,000 better examples then a side that was crap in 2002, champions in 2003, and completely crapped themselves in 2005! :D

Latest posts