What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Hodges Added To Train On Squad!!!

roopy

Referee
nospam49™ said:
Its funny.

You see I had posted a reply in this thread to the moderator that asked me a STUPID question......and it seems that its been deleted. :roll:
I'm looking into this - I'll get back to you.

TooheysNew

Coach
nospam49™ said:
Its funny.

You see I had posted a reply in this thread to the moderator that asked me a STUPID question......and it seems that its been deleted. :roll:

Not the first time a mod in the interntional forums has got all precious and felt the need to deleted my replys.

Big Pete (By the way, the above wasnt Big Pete!), I think you could have used 50,000 better examples then a side that was crap in 2002, champions in 2003, and completely crapped themselves in 2005! :D

Who do you think you're kidding. Nothing was deleted.

roopy

Referee
nospam49™ said:
Its funny.

Not the first time a mod in the interntional forums has got all precious and felt the need to deleted my replys.

Big Pete (By the way, the above wasnt Big Pete!), I think you could have used 50,000 better examples then a side that was crap in 2002, champions in 2003, and completely crapped themselves in 2005! :D

nospam49 - you were deleted in the past - and the mod in question was reminded of the guidelines - but in this case it seems a check of the moderator logs shows no posts have been deleted in this thread.
You must have had a 'glitch' when posting or something.
Deleting threads for no good reason is considered a very serious breach of moderator standards on this site - so your complaint was looked into very quickly and completely - and no breach occured.

roopy

Referee
nospam49™ said:
Weird.

Can I add, the responce here shows why I choose LU over its competitors. :cool:
The 'history' of the site is that it was started by disgruntled posters who were sick of being unfairly delt with by out-of-control moderators (MattO and crew) - so moderator 'ethics' is a sacred cow here.

aussies1st

Staff member
I remember the game against us where Hodges tore us apart in the centres. He deserved a train on spot don't know about the actual tour team though.

LESStar58

Referee
Hodges made the squad yet there was no place for Steven Bell. The most overrated player in the comp makes it ahead of the most underrated player in the comp...makes no sense.

Latest posts