What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Hodges

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Hodges is the best centre atm. Pretty much carried the Broncs attack last year and has also turned into the best defensive centre in the game. Gasnier is potentially brilliant if he has space to work with but Hodges seems to create his own space - a rare gift.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
If we're talking about this season, Hodges hasn't been at his best anyway. He's shown some good form, but really has been quiet by his standards in attack. He may just be warming up, or coming to terms with a new halfback. Whatever it is, expect better than what you've seen so far this season.

Azkatro

First Grade
I think Gasnier definitely shades Hodges in the department of attacking skill and flair on his day, but that's about the only thing you could say Gasnier is better than Hodges at. In all other departments - defense, strength, consistency, offload, composure... Gasnier is inferior. So the obvious conclusion is that overall Hodges is a better player, but boy do I enjoy watching Gasnier in attack when he's on his game.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Pensacola Q.C said:
Hodges is the best centre atm. Pretty much carried the Broncs attack last year and has also turned into the best defensive centre in the game. Gasnier is potentially brilliant if he has space to work with but Hodges seems to create his own space - a rare gift.

Spot on... when on his day, Hodges never seems to look to have much space to work in, but when the ball gets in his hands he creates it so easily, he makes it look so easy... i was only saying the other day, the difference a player like Hodges would make to the raiders would be huge... i mean Joel Monaghan has made an enormus impact and he's not near the level of Hodges.

Latest posts