What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Horo and his prediction.

sladden road

Juniors
So this fn lemon, who is riding on the coat tales of Willie Mason (ICE project meltdown ), thinks that the mighties will come 13th to 17th.
Not even the most ardent wrist slitter would think that.
FFS, we’ve lost Moyza and Wade, granted, but 13th? That’s a real bad call.
Did the lemon look at the draw. If we ain’t in the 8 something has gone seriously wrong.
Should have stayed with ICE and kept his integrity .

Muppet!

Last edited:

Inferno

Coach
I could see how people would see it that way.

Plenty of teams below us have strengthened their rosters and there were a few teams most people were surprised who missed the 8 who will likely improve.

We on the other hand struggled with top 8 teams all season and haven't changed our roster at all.

sladden road

Juniors
I could see how people would see it that way.

Plenty of teams below us have strengthened their rosters and there were a few teams most people were surprised who missed the 8 who will likely improve.

We on the other hand struggled with top 8 teams all season and haven't changed our roster at all.
With the greatest respect. I don’t care for logic. I care for one eyed, blind devotion to the secular, religion that is Rugba League and fanaticism of our chosen pain of team.

Quigs

Immortal
I wish Bob Santamaria was still around. Now he/that would be the crème de la crème of all pod casts.

r0_0_353_470_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

bazza

Immortal
What a Mitch Moses , Brad Arthur, living in the past merkin you are .
Pay attention to your own drought breaking team you don’t have.
johnson smoker same sex loving, dims ass, Hayne in jail idiot .
No Kenny here ..No price ..no grothe…merkin
What was Justin Horo's prediction for the top 8?