What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Langer resigns effective immediately...

roofromoz

First Grade
Another great analysis, at times a brutal take down of the critics

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Another great analysis, at times a brutal take down of the critics

Far too much common sense spoken on that podcast.

Fangs

Coach
f**k knows if he wrote it but that was a powerful response from Patrick James Cummins.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Chaps living in the 19 century or possibly the 18th.

Why all the fuss about coaches? It is captains and players who win or lose matches

He also has no use for horseless carriages, that new fangled electricity or women who wear trousers.

gordsy

Juniors
I wonder who organised the oh i hope a journo doesn't overhear us bagging langer meeting at the pub.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I like how he ranks Glenn McGrath and Shane Warne as 'very good players' only.

Helluva hard task master Chaps, if you're not John Snow, Ashley Mallett or Ian Chappell you're a nobody.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hilarious, Chappelli is describing himself here without even realising it lol….
(From the article #68)

He even questioned those who defended Langer as a “legend”, saying his former teammates were looking through rose coloured glasses.

“Obviously, if you played with a player back in your time, then you can get pretty close to those guys and I think that’s where a lot of this misinformation is coming from,” Chappell said.

“Players are rating Langer much higher than I rated him as a player for starters but a lot of those comments are coming from blokes who played with him, liked him as a person, but they’re not having to perform under his coaching.”

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wonder if we’ll see all the Langer defenders out in force on social media or will they disappear up their own dateholes??

Bazal

Post Whore
Wonder if we’ll see all the Langer defenders out in force on social media or will they disappear up their own dateholes??

It can happen

One minute you're sunning the date to absorb the morning's energy, the next you're sucked right up there like a hoover...