What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok i never liked the guy at Saints.And 3 games in i still dont like him...
I think we bought a expensive lemon.Another Jason Ryles!
Ok yes give him time? people bag cayless but he is twice the player of this big pillow!!!!

parra pete

Referee
Ok yes give him time? people bag cayless but he is twice the player of this big pillow!!!!

You should have conveyed that message to DA before we signed him.
Thanks to you, he is here for a couple more years. Happy now?

BissyB

Juniors
Can we release him? For 350k we could have bought 2 or more props all better than him. If we didn't buy Poore and didnt resign Robson, we could have bought a 405k+ halfback which we really need right now.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
I will give him till round 12 till i get nasty but i never rated him at Saints.When i saw him in origin and how he was belted i laughed.
I dont like pretty boys in the front row!
I noticed anderson was giving it to him at half time

Johns Magic

Referee

Ryles is(was) ten times the player Poore is.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i'll give him a bit more time but he hasn't done much so far and he's reportedly on massive coin

even if he starts playing well i hope that the $400k figure is wrong. no front rower is worth that

Parraren

Bench
To say he's been hopeless is being very generous.

Didn't rate him at the Dragons, was concerned we paid overs for a one-year-wonder & a bloke destined to be a one game origin wonder.

Seen nothing to suggest I was wrong, including last years finals when he was MIA.

Daneel

Bench
i'll give him a bit more time but he hasn't done much so far and he's reportedly on massive coin

even if he starts playing well i hope that the $400k figure is wrong. no front rower is worth that

post not made by me. If there is anything legaly can be done im willing to supply the name and address of the bloke who hacked into my account last night.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm not defending his form, he hasn't been great...but people seem to forget he's still pretty young having only turned 25 recently. So while he's experienced for his age, he's still a young guy who has yet to hit his prime, certainly in terms of consistency. Add to that adjusting to a new club with a totally different style of play and I wouldn't be crucifying him after 3 average games....some guys hit their straps early and easily (Hannant, for eg), but Poore hasn't looked like one of them over the years, only really cementing a starting spot for the Dragons pretty recently IIRC. We know what he can do...we just have to accept that while he's a good prop, he's not in the Hannant category yet and he can take a while to get going.

sman

Juniors
As a Saints fan he only was playing well at the start of last year. When he signed with Parra his form fell wayoff.
Players play for contracts, Anderson has paid:lol: 350k for a bench player. Poore got a lot of bagging on our forum. good luck with him:lol:

Latest posts