What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore

Fathead

Bench
Look Justin Poore has an excuse.. he is playing in a new team. he has to adapt to the new style and structures that parra plays.
What the hell is mateos excuse ???? The man mountain did absolutely nothing again !!! Runs to the line and dies. Easily dominated.
I reckon we can give Justin Poore a little time to come good.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Are you a souths or a parra fan?

I think I'm going to have put a clarification in my signature. Hahaha.

I'm an Eels supporter, but my late Dad loved the Bunnies. As a result, they are far and away my second favourite team (ironically, Tigers are my third favourite ... not so much tonight though). My wife also supports the Bunnies, so I rarely miss their games on television.

The Eels forum is a very active and educated forum. I usually find that when I have an opinion on something in here, someone else (if not half a dozen people) have already expressed it. I think that sometimes leads me to posting in the quieter Souths forum more often.

I understand your confusion, though.

Last edited:

parrachilean31

Juniors
I'm a parra fan and season ticket holder so I feel my opinion counts. Last year I said some negativeabout poore and shak and some supporters crusified me.i even said that poore would end up at wenty people laughed at me know who is laughing . This guy is not worth 350 k and on summer time league sounded like he never wanted to leave dragons I bet they didn't offer him a contract we look like suckers . Send him to bundy cup or harol matts they more heart than him . For all of you that say give him a chance are you kidding right for 350 k we got a bench player and a player eh knocks on all the time even we had won I would have said the same thing poore sucks . He wishes he was back in the gong/ kograh. Poore take shack with
you also you both suck.

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
Send him to bundy cup or harol matts they more heart than him .
Harold Matthews? Yeah, a couple of weeks of belting up 15 year olds could be just the thing to help Poore regain his confidence.

ROGUE

Juniors
Look the tiges were flogged last week by easts and it's quite obvious they focused on defending during the week and as a consequence they muscled up this week in defense.Irrespective whichever team played them last nite they woulda got smashed like we did in defense.

how can anyone say Shack sucks the bloke has only played 20mins and got a unlucky injury.
like it wasn't his fault it was just plain unlucky. In that 20mins he looked better than any other foward we had out there.

Ladmate

Bench
Galloway was horrible when we signed him (for better words, not consistent enough), but he has developed a lot. Maybe the same will happen to Poore.

parra pete

Referee
I will give him till round 12 till i get nasty but i never rated him at Saints.When i saw him in origin and how he was belted i laughed.
I dont like pretty boys in the front row!
I noticed anderson was giving it to him at half time

That should have him shaking in his boots. "The mouse that roared'
You are not Alan Jones by any chance?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm a parra fan and season ticket holder so I feel my opinion counts. Last year I said some negativeabout poore and shak and some supporters crusified me.i even said that poore would end up at wenty people laughed at me know who is laughing . This guy is not worth 350 k and on summer time league sounded like he never wanted to leave dragons I bet they didn't offer him a contract we look like suckers . Send him to bundy cup or harol matts they more heart than him . For all of you that say give him a chance are you kidding right for 350 k we got a bench player and a player eh knocks on all the time even we had won I would have said the same thing poore sucks . He wishes he was back in the gong/ kograh. Poore take shack with
you also you both suck.

...You realise Shack played for like 10 minutes before suffering a horrible injury, right?

And you want to send Poore to Harold Matthews? Do you understand at all what that is?

Eelementary

Post Whore
* We're only 3 rounds in

* We're notorious slow starters

* The entire front row except for Mannah looked poor last night

Brenno75

Juniors
HahahaAHahaha paracilean makes me laugh so much I just wanna cry. Poore is only as good as everyone at th moment. In his credit, last night he was getting hit as soon as he was getting the ball. Out passing out of dummy half was fkn terrible.

hindy111

Post Whore
Poore made 36 mtrs.He pulls up when he hits the line.As little impact cayless makes he runs hard and puts in.Poore looks unfit so im not saying he wont come good.I hope im wrong and he does.Id love to have egg on my face.But 3 games so far he hasnt even looked like first grade material to me and if it wasnt for his name would be dropped to wenty for what he has provided so far

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Poore has Been dissaponting , but he's hardly Robinson Crusoe out there. I'd give him
some more time yet before making a call.