What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore

pedge

Juniors
i've noticed that, the guy is hated round these parts
havnt u noticed its always the high paid players who are h8d....if ur on big coin, ur expected to perform to a certain level, week in week out
id crucify hayne as well if he lost it overnight after signing his massive deal!!!

parra pete

Referee
i've noticed that, the guy is hated round these parts

Par for the course actually. Run with the hares, hunt with the hounds ---amuses me actually.
Three games the bloke has played for the Club. THREE...and already he is hammered from pillar to post - and it hasn't even reached the end of March.

It's not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or when the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worth cause; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who at the worst if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt

Y2Eel

First Grade
It not all Poore's Fault look at the service he gets from Keating its nothing like the "Flat" Balls he was getting at the dragons he already was over the advantage line before he got the damn ball...

I have given good reasons for being critical if him. How can you dispute stupid penalties?

I'm not crucifying anyone. I have merely pointed out that, so far, he is a dud.

(I do admit suggesting he maybe related to Bobby Lindner in another thread. But I wasssss jokingggg)

yy_cheng

Coach
I just think that mannah looks good is because the opposition are looking for big hits on Poore, Fui and caylo

yy_cheng

Coach
is that a foul joke?
no. Mannah is doing well don't get me wrong, but it is also a psycological game. When they can bash Fui, Poore and Caylo, they have an upper hand.

Mannah is very workman like but he doesn't get the attention of the other blokes and so, his performance seems better.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I'm a parra fan and season ticket holder so I feel my opinion counts. Last year I said some negativeabout poore and shak and some supporters crusified me.i even said that poore would end up at wenty people laughed at me know who is laughing . This guy is not worth 350 k and on summer time league sounded like he never wanted to leave dragons I bet they didn't offer him a contract we look like suckers . Send him to bundy cup or harol matts they more heart than him . For all of you that say give him a chance are you kidding right for 350 k we got a bench player and a player eh knocks on all the time even we had won I would have said the same thing poore sucks . He wishes he was back in the gong/ kograh. Poore take shack with
you also you both suck.

Kevin Rudd is a labour fan, has a season ticket with labour and he believes his opinion counts....:sarcasm::roll::shock:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Justin Poore is his name your Lord
We offer him up as our sacrifice

Burning_human_sacrifice.jpg

Be gone with all of you Now
Until you have offered up to me the whole Eels pack
I will not be satisfied - I want them All

satan.jpg

jk13

First Grade
:lol: the power of christ compels you. evil st scum demon, leave thy poores body so that he may flourish under thy eel banner

Latest posts