What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Timberlake - Cool or Dork King?

cheese

Bench
if timberstake's a dork, i wish i was one....

having millions and getting to nail supermodels at will must be a real drag. poor fella

Once Dead

Bench
cheese said:

having millions and getting to nail supermodels at will must be a real drag. poor fella

Still a Dork King......Michael Jackson had millions and got to sleep with Lisa Marie - would you like to be him?

cheese

Bench
lisa marie was a 75keg lump when jacko chopped her. She hardly competes with the britney spears' and Cameron Diaz's of this world

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Impellitteri said:
Mr Angry said:
Don't be confused, I am not defending Timberbrooke.

LOL....don't worry, i know that! You just haven't confirmed that he is Dork King.....confirmation pending
Dork King indeed. I shall inform little miss angry, and enjoy it

Godz Illa

Coach
Dork status is just as fickle as cool status. I cite the case of the famous Ugly Duckling as precedent. Said Duckling also made erroneous fashion and hair choices in its naive youth, but nevertheless, it soon metamorphosised into the wonderful Swan that we all know and love today, possibly with the help of The Neptunes and Timbaland.

Justin is cool. 8)

Once Dead

Bench
George_Illa said:
Dork status is just as fickle as cool status. I cite the case of the famous Ugly Duckling as precedent. Said Duckling also made erroneous fashion and hair choices in its naive youth, but nevertheless, it soon metamorphosised into the wonderful Swan that we all know and love today, possibly with the help of The Neptunes and Timbaland.

Justin is cool. 8)

He is a member of the human subspecies known as dorkus malorkus....lol.....it soon metamorphosised into the wonderful Swan - lol - now if that isn't a way to describe a dork then i dunno what is

Anonymous

Juniors
Well I saw some talk show where they had all the parents of the N'Sync guys on, and they were all genuine bonafide hillbillies and trailer trash, so he is legit. He definitely isn't just some rich kid from the 'burbs. He's lived the down South ghetto life.

Anonymous

Juniors
And everyone had weak haircuts like that back in like '99. Sh*t, half of Australia still have little died blonde bits in their wack ass hair. That is, if Australian TV shows, magazines, and the Australian cricket team are anything to go by.

cheese said:

According to Britney he has a small dick. I doubt he can nail much to the wall with his lacka' tallywhacker.

weasel

First Grade
Thierry Henry said:
And everyone had weak haircuts like that back in like '99. Sh*t, half of Australia still have little died blonde bits in their wack ass hair. That is, if Australian TV shows, magazines, and the Australian cricket team are anything to go by.

You've been like sooo misinformed Thierry.

*doesn't believe it*

Latest posts