What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

K. Hunt CAP

ripper

Since Im using the PS2 Version I was wondering if anyone could give me the stats for K Hunt and what Face, Equipment e.t.c so I can make him and add him to the game myself.

Also if anyone one could make one for Benji Marshall it would be appreciated

As a Tigers fan, and being modest, i'd give Benji the following:

Fitness - 6
Speed - 9
Aceleration - 8
Agility - 10
Agression - 6
Break Tackle - 6
Tackle - 6
Pass Acuracy - 8
Offload - 4
General Kick - 7
Goal Kick - 6
Catch - 8

He's 181cm tall and weighs about 82kgs.

Anonymous

Juniors
My stats for Hunt are.

Fitness: 6
Speed: 8
Acceleration: 7
Agility: 9
Aggression: 5
Break Tackle: 9
Tackle: 6
Pass Accuracy: 7
Offload: 7
General Kick: 6
Goal Kick: 5
Catch:10

I think there pretty fair.

Corbin

Juniors
My stats for Hunt are.

Fitness: 8
Acceleration: 8
Agility: 10
Aggression: 4
Break Tackle: 10
Pass Accuracy: 8
Offload: 8
General Kick: 7
Goal Kick: 6

Paullyboy

Coach
Why do you guys put the break tackle so high? He doesnt ever break tackles, he steps, thats what agility is there for. Ive got him as a 5 for break tackle and I thought that was being generous.

My stats for hunt are:

Break Tackle: 5
Offload: 6
General Kick: 6
Goal Kick: 5
Catch:9

Jonotallica

Juniors
Well said Pauly, I cringe when I see agile backs have high break tackle stats. There is only one winger that should have any higher then a 7 for break tackle, and that is Lesley Vanikolo. That man is an animal.

Hadn't seen him play in ages, but saw him play for Bradford against Hull the other day, and it took at least 5 players to stop him, every time he ran the ball.

thuganomics

Coach
Break Tackle: 8
Tackle: 7
Offload: 7
General Kick: 7
Goal Kick: 6

NPK

Bench
Jonotallica said:
There is only one winger that should have any higher then a 7 for break tackle, and that is Lesley Vanikolo.

Matt Utai?

Jonotallica

Juniors
Yeah he is the other one. Id give him a seven though, because I notice that anymore then that and they start barging props. Matt Utai is a strong runner and but when against props like Webcke and OMeally he shouldnt be able to streamroll them. Vanikolo is the one exception I think..

Remember guys its not how it looks on paper, its how it plays in the game.

Paullyboy

Coach
Exactly, The only backs that I have given a break tackle rating of above 5 that I can remember of the top of my head are:

Utai (I actually have him as 8, but thats as high as Id go)
Grothe (only just, I have him on a 6)
Senior (7 very powerful)
Vanikolo (7 also very powerful)

There might be one or two more, but off the top of my head I cant think of them.

Goleel

Juniors
For Benji, I'd have about 7 speed, 10 acceleration, 10 agility and a low break tackle and tackle, he's agile, not incredibly quick. Karmichael is about an 8 or 9 for speed, same for acceleration, about an 8 or 9 for agility and again, low break tackle and tackle. Mind you, it depends if you want to put them into a base game, with no other players stats edited, or into one of the patches released.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Paullyboy said:
Exactly, The only backs that I have given a break tackle rating of above 5 that I can remember of the top of my head are:

Utai (I actually have him as 8, but thats as high as Id go)
Grothe (only just, I have him on a 6)
Senior (7 very powerful)
Vanikolo (7 also very powerful)

There might be one or two more, but off the top of my head I cant think of them.

Vainikolo is at least 2 break tackle points higher than Senior IMO

Is there any Gol-Style stat packages for the ESL of 2004? i used to have a great ESL 2004 thing going on with stats and team lineup's that were up to date as of round 16 in the ESL, but it died when i had my damn Nick Youngquest problems that stuffed my game up. Are there any good ESL patches out there?

Goleel

Juniors
If I remember right I included the basic guidelines I used for my patch in the text file that come with the archive, so if anyone does want to make a UK patch, it wouldn't be too hard, especially with the player editor, I had to do my original patches entirely in hex, nowadays its a lot easier with the editor.

Jonotallica

Juniors
Is there any Gol-Style stat packages for the ESL of 2004? i used to have a great ESL 2004 thing going on with stats and team lineup's that were up to date as of round 16 in the ESL, but it died when i had my damn Nick Youngquest problems that stuffed my game up. Are there any good ESL patches out there?
My patch includes tweaked stats for both 2004 ESL and NRL comps, and it has the ESL 2004 Draw and latest roster changes.. Oh and I added Salford jerseys,logos, rosters. But the stat tweaks/changes aren't quite as drastic as Gol's. I've only altered offload (drastically) and break tackle.

It's a little different to Gol's but you should probably check it out and see if you like it.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=33946

Parra_Boy

Juniors
Grothe and McKinnon should have high break tackle abilities, and what about Minichello. Is Hoppa a winger in the game aswell? Cause he would be up there.

Latest posts