What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kade snowden

Stinkler

Juniors
Saw some highlights of the trial against the Panthers.

It looked like Snowy got beaten badly for one of the tries. Looked very sluggish, and lacked sideways movement.

Stinkler

Juniors
I did like him.
But since he backflipped on the deal with the Sharks he hasn't really played a single good game of footy.

That's why I am now not so sad to see the back of him.
That might come back to bite me, cos I know what he is capable of, but right now I feel that the Sharks are better off without him.

With all due respect Snowden has been out for awhile. I think it is pretty obvious Stinkler you don't like our club or our players so that is fine. Good luck in 2012 cos as soon as Carney gets injured or god forbid goes off the rails, things will be a lot tougher for you than it will be for us.

Last edited:

Haffa

I did like him.
But since he backflipped on the deal with the Sharks he hasn't really played a single good game of footy.

That's why I am now not so sad to see the back of him.
That might come back to bite me, cos I know what he is capable of, but right now I feel that the Sharks are better off without him.

And that somehow validates your inability to view his future body of objectively? Or even wish the bloke well?

Ausguy

Coach
You wont find a sharks fan wishing Kade Snowden well, you're kidding aren't you?

Im loyal to the club.... ring ring...

I hope he doesnt get injured but to wish him well, thats a big ask.

You wont find a sharks fan wishing Kade Snowden well, you're kidding aren't you?

Im loyal to the club.... ring ring...

I hope he doesnt get injured but to wish him well, thats a big ask.

That is your view and naturally I accept it. We at the Knights choose to go down another path and are not bitter when someone departs. If we were we would be the most angry people on earth since we have created so many great players only to see other clubs poach them ( oh wait a sec wasn't Kade a Junior here? Smith punted him and not the fans). We are getting our own back at present. As soon as he was going, your club turned on him. Fair enough. He will be a massive buy for us. He looks bigger and stronger than ever. This weekend I believe your Sharkies will be doing well to contain him.

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
That is your view and naturally I accept it. We at the Knights choose to go down another path and are not bitter when someone departs.
Speak for yourself. I hope Clint newton breaks something when he plays us. An arm would be nice, so he can be like his old man.

Joker's Wild

Coach
lol Harsh Fred........but I like it. You bag off the club when you leave, you bag off its fans and we never forget that shit. Ever

I lose faith in the fairness of the world when a shit merkin like Newton is still running around with a footy career when a top young bloke like Simon Dwyer gets his cut so short by a freak injury.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Nah Newie speaks the truth for the most part. I think a fair majority of Newcastle fans would despise Clint Newton for the way he walked out on the club, but he is more the exception than the norm. Clint Newton basically spat in the face of all our club stood for. I felt pained when Tahu and Kennedy left the club, but I didn't wish them any ill will at the time for leaving us. In BK's case it only reinforced my hatred of Manly though.

Generally us Knights fans are more aggrieved at the management for letting valued players go than the players themselves. Although I was rightfully p*ssed off at Chris Anderson when he took a young Greg Bird off our hands.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Read above... Newish spoke for all of you then 2 of you contradicted him.

Yeah well we only brought up the point of Newton which I think is fair given what a merkin he was.

He is correct outside of that particular situation though. I have no issue with any other player who has left the club in the past, that's footy.

I was really happy when Reynoldson and Ciraldo moved on
In all honesty I tried to avoid Newton but I can admit that he still annoys me to this day. He is so smug for a very average footballer. Ok Ausguy you have me on that one. In my defence though everyone who is worth a pinch of s### has to admit that Clint Newton is utter rubbish as a footballer and pretty close behind as a person as well.

Latest posts