What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kade snowden

Looked really rusty, which is to be expected after an off season that has been pretty much non-existant.

On the plus side, he looked ridiculously fit. I don't think I've seen him so lean since he was playing Flegg.

He got dominated less than any other prop on the field last night. Guys like Bailey and TLL were hitting the line at pace but getting put down much more easily than Kade. If he can manage to get an off load or two away, guys like Uate, Boyd and Gidley will thrive running off his hip.

His defence was top notch too. I was particularly impressed with his involvement in getting Inglis over the sideline

Not a prop but hindmarsh was my fav for getting monstered aside from 1 run when he hit a gap got driven back every tackle.

Special mention to Taylor for getting monstered by Yow Yeh on 3 seperate occassions as well.

And ofcourse love God like Gal's contributions were huge as usual!

Joker's Wild

Coach
Taylor is and always will be a halfback in a props body. He is so soft it astounds me how he makes rep sides at all

Thank christ he is a Qlder

hunters

Juniors
Plenty of people seem to be getting all excited about Tom LL and Kade made more metres from one less hit up than him. I'm sure you won't regret having him.

Plenty of people seem to be getting all excited about Tom LL and Kade made more metres from one less hit up than him. I'm sure you won't regret having him.
Those two lads could well be our 8 and 10 at origin time. I hope both have big years for that reason alone. Is it just me or do those 2 look like siblings.

Joker's Wild

Coach
00132508_Image.jpeg

00007556_Image.jpeg

Just you bro

aqua_duck

Coach

It's purely and aesthetic thing, TLL has a big wind up and is all knees, elbows and hips, gives the impression he's running harder. Snowden has a more relaxed stride and will make just as many metres without people noticing

Stinkler

Juniors
Snowy looked average in my opinion.

But I'm sure if his neck holds up to the weekly grind of the NRL, that he'll improve throughout the year and be one of the top front rowers in terms of stats.

He's not the big hitter or hard runner that gains attention.
Sideways movement is a problem.

Yosh

Coach
Snowy looked average in my opinion.

But I'm sure if his neck holds up to the weekly grind of the NRL, that he'll improve throughout the year and be one of the top front rowers in terms of stats.

He's not the big hitter or hard runner that gains attention.
Sideways movement is a problem.

Sometimes people make it look like Snowden is a completely new player who most of us have never seen before. This guy came through the ranks and many people in this forum know all about him (Roops probably knows Snowden's great uncles 2nd wife's town of birth). We know what we got. We know how good he is and we all know he loves the city. He is gonna rip the comp a new one so stop being jealous (if you aren't a Knights supporter, if you are, good on you)

Stinkler

Juniors
Sometimes people make it look like Snowden is a completely new player who most of us have never seen before. This guy came through the ranks and many people in this forum know all about him (Roops probably knows Snowden's great uncles 2nd wife's town of birth). We know what we got. We know how good he is and we all know he loves the city. He is gonna rip the comp a new one so stop being jealous (if you aren't a Knights supporter, if you are, good on you)

I know all about him from his years at Cronulla.

What you got is a solid front rower. Not worth anywhere near the money that we were going to throw at him to keep him from Uncle Tinks.
His neck is a concern, even though it seems to be OK at the moment.
His sideways movement can be woeful, especially if he isn't up to the required match fitness levels.
He is better than anything you had in the front row last year though.

And for the record, the Sharks Front Row rotation looks better without Snowden and Douglas. For the money they were on we got 4 or so good honest players, and a kid with the potential to be a star. Good trade I say (now, at the time I was filty!)

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I know all about him from his years at Cronulla.

What you got is a solid front rower. Not worth anywhere near the money that we were going to throw at him to keep him from Uncle Tinks.
His neck is a concern, even though it seems to be OK at the moment.
His sideways movement can be woeful, especially if he isn't up to the required match fitness levels.
He is better than anything you had in the front row last year though.

And for the record, the Sharks Front Row rotation looks better without Snowden and Douglas. For the money they were on we got 4 or so good honest players, and a kid with the potential to be a star. Good trade I say (now, at the time I was filty!)

Easily however the knights forums number one troll rated Tolar pretty highly. It's funny, whenever it's brought up how terrible Tolar was over the last 2 years he ignores the question. :sarcasm:

Stinkler

Juniors
Easily however the knights forums number one troll rated Tolar pretty highly. It's funny, whenever it's brought up how terrible Tolar was over the last 2 years he ignores the question. :sarcasm:

Without the red hair, that bloke would have had zero profile!!!

I hope Snowy goes well for you guys this year, but gets beaten up in Round 2!! :D

brendankh

Juniors
Snowy says he's feeling the best and fitest he has in years, being coached by Bennett is the best thing, He's loving it.

Stinkler

Juniors
Snowy says he's feeling the best and fitest he has in years, being coached by Bennett is the best thing, He's loving it.

He's also probably stopped sinking beers so often. That was a big problem with a few of the boys at Cronulla last year, especially those who have gone elsewhere this year.

To replace the quota, we signed Todd Carney. :sarcasm:

Haffa

He's also probably stopped sinking beers so often. That was a big problem with a few of the boys at Cronulla last year, especially those who have gone elsewhere this year.

To replace the quota, we signed Todd Carney. :sarcasm:

Replace? More like double.

Latest posts