What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kade snowden

DJShaksta

First Grade
That is your view and naturally I accept it. We at the Knights choose to go down another path and are not bitter when someone departs. If we were we would be the most angry people on earth since we have created so many great players only to see other clubs poach them ( oh wait a sec wasn't Kade a Junior here? Smith punted him and not the fans). We are getting our own back at present. As soon as he was going, your club turned on him. Fair enough. He will be a massive buy for us. He looks bigger and stronger than ever. This weekend I believe your Sharkies will be doing well to contain him.

Sharks fan weren't mad cos snowie left. We were made cos he sprouted all the loyalty crap in the media when he agrees to terms with us before his backflip.
And as someone else said, he didn't play a singe decent game after that.

God-King Dean

Immortal
In all honesty I tried to avoid Newton but I can admit that he still annoys me to this day. He is so smug for a very average footballer. Ok Ausguy you have me on that one. In my defence though everyone who is worth a pinch of s### has to admit that Clint Newton is utter rubbish as a footballer and pretty close behind as a person as well.

He's mates with Khoder Nassar...

I think Snowden should take it easy and look after himself.

No need to bust his gut or neck for that matter.

He's getting extremely well paid now and back with his family.

He can relax now and do just enough in games.

billy2

Juniors
We are probably paying Snowden too much, but it is nice to have local guys back in the team.

Rod

Bench
At the start of last season Snowy was playing good enough to make Australia (and deserved to). If he can get back to that form we'll barely be paying overs, if at all.

perverse

Referee
by mid year, injury permitting, i think all the doubters will be very quiet. Snowy is back in his home town, getting the ball fed to him by one of Newcastles greatest, being coached by the best in the business. his best football is still ahead of him. i think he will rip in.

by mid year, injury permitting, i think all the doubters will be very quiet. Snowy is back in his home town, getting the ball fed to him by one of Newcastles greatest, being coached by the best in the business. his best football is still ahead of him. i think he will rip in.

Well said. Snowden is blessed. It will show in time.

Haffa

Any other decent sharks coming off contract, so we can give them something else to cry about?

aqua_duck

Coach

He hasn't exactly got big shoes to fill either. If Snowden just does his job, makes the 100m+ a game any starting prop not named Kaufusi is expected to make then I think that's a good effort. If he can rip in the way he did at the beginning of last season then I think he'll be worth his pay cheque.

perverse

Referee
i wouldn't want Gallen to play anywhere else. he is a shire hero. all teams should keep their heroes.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Kade is one of best props in the game, glad to see him play.

Its all about Gidley and Mullen and you all know it.

Big Tim

First Grade
Kade is one of best props in the game, glad to see him play.

Its all about Gidley and Mullen and you all know it.

This is true.

If they can get some consistent halves play, we are up to our ears in this competition.

Boyd will help with the playmaking which allows Gidley and Mullen to not overplay their hand. Boyd linking up with Aku could lead to a try fest season by Aku. Boyd is a genius at link up play.

RABK

Referee
Right to left he is, shame Aku plays on the right. Truth be told Boyds left to right passing leaves a lot to be desired. It'll be interesting to see if this has improved during the off season.

rabble

Juniors
Good to have Kade back in town, not entirely convinced of his ability. Are'nt the Tupou boys local?

Latest posts