What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroo team-Tri nations I

Jono078

Referee
I think the starting team is good besides O'Donnell, not a fan of him...

Bench is a joke.

Jono078

Referee
Panthers_God said:
How does Andrew Ryan deserve a spot in the team?

Thats what im trying to figure out, he has been hopeless this year imo.

Also when I said the bench was shocking, Gower is a good choice to slot in at hooker/half.

Also Waterhouse will go alright in the front row or backrow, he isnt a lock imo.

Panthers_God

Juniors
jono078 said:
Thats what im trying to figure out, he has been hopeless this year imo.

Also when I said the bench was shocking, Gower is a good choice to slot in at hooker/half.

Also Waterhouse will go alright in the front row or backrow, he isnt a lock imo.

Totaly agree with you there. Hopefully Rodney will be in the 13 jersey next season.

aqua_duck

Coach
kickback said:
As for Tait, he was there last year and done a great job, and he finished the season in fine form, Copper is maybe a little unlucky but thats footy! He will get his chance.
Ummm last year it was like Tonga and Berrigan

Tate has been a mixed bag this year in my opinion and is nowhere near as solid or as dangerous as Cooper. I'm surprised tate even made the train on squad, the fact he made the starting side is a joke.

There is no way on earth tate has been in the top 2 centres this year, he's a damn cripple.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Panthers_God said:
Totaly agree with you there. Hopefully Rodney will be in the 13 jersey next season.

Bugger off! That would be the WORST selection. That bloke is filled with stupid misakes!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Is it just me, or is Lockyer captaining Johns like Jesus washing the current Pope's feet?

lockyno1

Post Whore
chriswalkerbush said:
Is it just me, or is Lockyer captaining Johns like Jesus washing the current Pope's feet?

It is just you mate! Lockyer is the incumberant and he has to be unavailable to not be captain. Both are fantastic leaders and so is Buderus who is the vice captain I think.

kickback

Juniors
Funny how Lockyer said himself that joey would call the shots

Locky will captain and be a champ, if there is something he does not like what johns is doing he will tell him, if not he will let johns play his normal game!

The Colonel

Immortal
chriswalkerbush said:

Actually no - it would actually happen. Read John 13: 1-17 - Jesus washed his disciples feet and it is seen as a rather big thing in the church......

Much better analogies are out there.....

The Colonel

Immortal
ozbash said:
sorry colonel, dead serious. tahu proved he is a washed up winger this season, thats why smithy had him in the centres.he didnt impress much and i think he was selected by some form eels making him look good.
for me, tahu is the oz speed bump.

He was voted as the joint Players Player with Nathan Cayless at Parramatta and it was thoroughly deserved. His start to the season may have been quiet however he showed he can play centre more than admirably. You have your opinion, the blokes that play with him have theirs. While he may not have been high in the try scoring ranks his defence this year surprised quite a lot at the club. Being virtually injury free helped him as well....

Mr Saab

Referee
aqua_duck said:
Funny how Lockyer said himself that joey would call the shots

funny how i heard johns interviewed by jimmy smith on a radio station that he will he giving as much ball as he can to Lockyer.

aqua_duck

Coach
Charlie Saab said:
funny how i heard johns interviewed by jimmy smith on a radio station that he will he giving as much ball as he can to Lockyer.
well Lockyer is the 5/8th so its only natural I guess that Joey would be feeding him quite abit of ball especiallu given Lockyer is in there for his attacking prowess, not his defensive incapabilities

skeepe

Immortal
Trent Waterhouse? Andrew Ryan? Spare me. Waterhouse has been one of the worst players all season, as has Ryan. These selections get worse every year. NZ to win.

Latest posts