What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos captain for Tri Nations - Buderis???

RABK

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
well if thats your comeback then it shows who has nothing...
I wonder if newcastle will be able to match the seagulls of 1993...one win wonders.
Hmm who did the seagulls beat in that ONE victory? The mighty knights.

Do you think any of this affects me? Badnwagon wanker...you know you are. :LOL:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. I don't know if u do it on purpose, but every one of ur posts has me in fits of laughter, especially the ones about the Knights :rolleyes: But seriously, I think u will find that EVERY team which has 13 regular first graders out at some stage in ANY season, will be fielding a reserve grade side. Needless to say that these 13 in particular come back in bits and pieces. If the Broncos were in the same position, I'm sure they would be fielding reserve grade sides as well. Its common-sense. Its not rocket science. Btw IMO Lockyer should be in the team, there is no doubt about that, but Buderus should be captain.

Mr Saab

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
Do you think any of this affects me? Badnwagon wanker...you know you are. :LOL:

bandwagoner? since when? you have no farrrking idea. Enjoy the spoon.

Mr Saab

Referee
Jobdog said:
:lol: Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. I don't know if u do it on purpose, but every one of ur posts has me in fits of laughter, especially the ones about the Knights

of course its on purpose...cause i know every single knights supporter will come like flies to a possum on the F3.
Your whole season is based around SOO....whereas i support a club that will be there in the semis. The knights will be off to bali...i wonder if Dan Tilse will be invited?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Charlie Saab said:
The knights will be off to bali...i wonder if Dan Tilse will be invited?
:lol: :lol: :lol: I dunno about him, but I know for sure that DANE Tilse wont be. :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Jobdog said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I dunno about him, but I know for sure that DANE Tilse wont be. :lol:

is that so funny is it. Who uses a myriad of laughing symbols? what are you...are 10 yr old girl? sad child

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Um ................ yeah .......................... thanks for those words of wisdom ......... :arrow:

Mr Saab

Referee
Jobdog said:
Um ................ yeah .......................... thanks for those words of wisdom ......... :arrow:

where are the laughing symbols why isnt that funny...here, just so you rmemeber what they look like :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
U really are a farktard aren't u charlie. I don't know why anyone bothers with u, I really don't.

Mr Saab

Referee
Jobdog said:
U really are a farktard aren't u charlie. I don't know why anyone bothers with u, I really don't.

awwww poor baby...so sad arent you. Dont worry, mummy will wipe those tears away. mummy kiss it better for you..awwwww

Jobdog

Live Update Team
That is the best call u have come up with in a long time charlie. Its so sad that its such a long time between drinks isnt it? Once again ur hatred of the Knights has turned what was an innocent thread about the captaincy of the Kangaroos into a) a partly Knights bashing thread, then b) when u were losing that battle, u decide to have a go at other members of the forum. It all started because ur precious Lockyer (the second best player in the world by a country mile) was being given NO HOPE of being the captain if Buderus is fit.

Mr Saab

Referee
mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy Charlie is picking one me....mummmmmmmmy
waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Charlie, how did Lockyer go on Wednesday night???? Ahhh thats right, he went MISSING, couldn't even orchestrate a try out of 29 CONSECUTIVE attempts. f**k me, thats pretty bad, even worse than I first thought. To make matters worse, Joey went up the other end and within one set of six (thats 6 attempts in case u couldn't figure it out) the Blues crashed over, set up by the one, the only, Andrew Johns - THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD.

Mr Saab

Referee
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mummy...charlie wont debate with me...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....mummy...waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Im starting to think there is something seriously wrong with u charlie, maybe u are the ten year old and u really are going running to mummy cos ur losing the argument.