What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos Hooker

Scottey

Juniors
Suspensions carry through to Test matches don't they?

Say the Storm are knocked out tonight, someone might have a shot at playing a one-off test match for Australia in the World Cup.

Cam Smith would be suspended. Buderus is injured. Maybe Michael Ennis or Robbie Farah will get a test cap.

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
Yep, we'll have a 3rd-string hooker for this match! If NZ ever wanted to get one over us it'll be at the SFS next month.

I'd be saying Farrah as Ennis didn't make the preliminary squad.

btw Buderus wouldn't have been picked anyway.

MSH

Juniors
Ennis for mind, has been in good form, don't know about enough form for a Test cap thou. If Melbourne lose tonight and suspensions carry over, then I have no doubt that the selectors will pick Kurt Gidley at No 9. Aussie selectors love Gidley for some reason.

Scottey

Juniors
Ennis for mind, has been in good form, don't know about enough form for a Test cap thou. If Melbourne lose tonight and suspensions carry over, then I have no doubt that the selectors will pick Kurt Gidley at No 9. Aussie selectors love Gidley for some reason.

Chances are Melbourne will pull something out of the bag.
I was thinking about Gidley... but would they really have a fullback as a starting International Hooker?

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
This is surprisingly showing our lack of depth in the hookers.

As a hypothetical, if Issac Luke was an Aussie, who would be happy to sea him line up as our hooker for this game? I personally think he'd be there.

Dutchy

Immortal
Matt Ballin - If Manly are premiers. Due to Farah not playing in weeks, plus he was playing sh*t anyway.

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
Matt Ballin - If Manly are premiers. Due to Farah not playing in weeks, plus he was playing sh*t anyway.

I actually considered the hookers from the final 4 teams & none of them have the impact that a test player should.

Ballin's good, but for mine not worthy of a Kangaroos jumper.