What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos=Premier contenders

oxenham

Juniors
I know that it was only Hawthorn that they absolutley belted by 80 but...they were so damn good...Daniel Wells is magical. Woo Hoo! for Kangas :D
Son of oxenham

CyberKev

Staff member
oxenham said:
I know that it was only Hawthorn that they absolutley belted by 80 but...they were so damn good...Daniel Wells is magical. Woo Hoo! for Kangas :D
Son of oxenham

They still have to make the finals yet, but hopefully they'll get there.

Did it on the bit today, the Roos, but I'll caution Kangaroo fans in a similar fashion to the way I cautioned Essendon fans when they belted us by a similar margin... Hawthorn is a side devoid of sound structure and confidence at the moment, and despite the margin, there should be some concern that a depleted side struggling so badly could get such a weight of possession and ball inside 50. Its no surprise that the Bombers have lost 4 of their past 5 games since then, with more defeats on the way.

The Kangaroos could finish 6th if every thing goes their way, but will most likely finish between 7th and 9th. Geelong is certainly a better side and even it will only finish 5th. The winner will come from the top four, as is per usual, and barring a miracle will most likely be Brisbane (again).

CyberKev

oxenham

Juniors
That's probably true but I follow both teams :twisted: it doesn't really matter for me. Although I'm not all that sure after Saturday night....they'll still win...or if they some how manage to lose..the Kangas will win :badgrin:

lockyno1

Post Whore
If they win by 80 against the top 4 sides then they are premiership contenders!!

Yes it was a good win but every side can almost beat Hawthorn by that margin

meltiger

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Yes it was a good win but every side can almost beat Hawthorn by that margin

You clearly haven't seen Richmond play! 8)

We are shi.ttehouse!

dougthelegend

Juniors
They kangaroos may make the finals - but i cant see them making any impact on the finals.

Other teams in the finals have too much experience and firepower. They cant match it with the Brisbane's and the Bombers (im being a bit biased there considering they belted us last time we met)

btw - what a win by the Bombers last week against the Power...:D :clap:

Latest posts