What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kapow gone

macnaz

Staff member
Tovs would be my pick , need a coach with balls that is respected by the players and someone that can instill toughness into the playing performances, so basically opposite to Jason Faylor .

ucantseeme

Juniors
The Tigers need to get out of the habit of signing contracts then cutting them short with a payout or threats of being put out to pasture. It is bad for culture and reputation.

Yeah very true I guess , tigers should sack JT and hire Cleary.
Repeatedly sacking coaches won't entice a replacement with options, it will entice someone with no options. If Cleary or Toovey have an offer anywhere else they would look at that more favourably than a similar offer from the Tigers. Besides, a different coach may have the same ideas as JT. Cleary certainly did at Penrith, just ask Jennings or Lewis.

JT is making some unpopular decisions in player retention but he wouldn't be going through all this drama if he didn't have a plan to make it work. In saying that I thought Farah would have been snapped up by Newcastle or Souths by now.

BrotherJim05

Bench
8 - Woods
9 - Ballin
10 - Seumanufagai
11 - Sue
12 - Lawrence
13 - Farah

lol

who the f**k knows

Won't surprise me tbh. Taylor will move Robbie to 13. Robbie won't perform to JT "expectations". Robbie will play 13 in NSW Cup until he leaves.

This whole situation is just f**ked.

I've said this multiple times, if Tigers don't have their shit sorted by the end of 2016 I'm done for good.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Farah to lock could be the next evolutionary change for the lock.

Defend like a forward but able to play like a dummy half/first receiver.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
Farah to lock could be the next evolutionary change for the lock.

Defend like a forward but able to play like a dummy half/first receiver.

I was thinking the exact same thing. It's Sheenius but it could work damnit!

Ballin and Robbie can both go 80 mins which would take enormous pressure off the props which you could have in a 6 man rotation...

Last edited by a moderator:

BrotherJim05

Bench
8. Woods
9. Ballin
10. Sue
11. Lawrence
12. Halutau
13. Farah

14. Ava
15. Sironen
16. Edwards
17. Griffin

Last edited:

BuffaloRules

Coach
Wow...

Probably just as strong as any other starting 6 combination the Tigers could put out, but you may as well give them the 2016 spoon now..

Apparenty Ballin contacted Farah before signing with the WT to see if there was going to be an issue with the two at the same club,Farah to his credit assured Ballin there wasn't and that he only wanted his contract honoured by the club.If both these players can be professional lets hope the club can follow there lead.