What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kapow - sandow

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
LOL God I love you guys. He puts in a chip kick and you are fapping deluxe.

I wish we had a halfback that could put in an effective chip kick.

You don't know what it's like to have a confused, useless plodder with no confidence running around in the 7 jersey.

But it's cool. Next year you'll know all about it.

Eels Dude

Coach

You don't know what it's like to have a confused, useless plodder with no confidence running around in the 7 jersey.

Don't stress PouPou... next year the Bunnies will reegate from near near misses finals contendors to wooden spoon contendors once again.

slammingsam

Juniors
Well and truly goodluck in 2012. I'm more than happy to have Adam Reynolds wearing the 7. Tony Bongo - Are you the fella who is the head of the Blue and Gold army? Or was atleast on the barefoot league show about it?

Kornstar

Coach
Ah. All will be revealed in 2012.

Well and truly goodluck in 2012. I'm more than happy to have Adam Reynolds wearing the 7. Tony Bongo - Are you the fella who is the head of the Blue and Gold army? Or was atleast on the barefoot league show about it?

Your first post implies you will get a better halfback than Sandow but your last post says you are happy with Reynolds?

McGuire bringing someone with him?

im happy for sandow to make the odd mistake backing himself trying to win rather than have robson not backing himself and making lots of mistakes

slammingsam

Juniors
When I said all will be revealed, I didn't mean to indicate we would be signing anyone. More so who will end up better off out of Parramatta and Souths.

Kornstar

Coach
When I said all will be revealed, I didn't mean to indicate we would be signing anyone. More so who will end up better off out of Parramatta and Souths.

Fair enough.

I guess we have both got ex Storm assistant coaches and the theory is that they should have learned plenty from the true master, Bellamy!

Out of the 2, I would rather McGuire but I am not judging Kearney until mid next season.

Tony Bongo

Bench

Yes mate I was on Barefoot Rugby League. I organised a long overdue supporters bay in the Eastern Terrace we called The Swarm (which is what a group of Eels are for those that don't know). All of us as supporters are the Blue and Gold Army, regardless of were we sit, so I guess the head of the Blue and Gold Army would be Paul Osborne. If you want me to be the head of the Blue and Gold Army then you will need to talk to the board. ;-)

yy_cheng

Coach

we did but now he'd a fb

jk13

First Grade
The bonko game certainly showed the lack of structure in his game when it came to decision making at crucial times. Reminded me a lot of hayne. Starting to think it may take at least one season for Kearney to make him a smarter footballer in pressure situations

Eels Dude

Coach

You'd rather start the season with a rookie halfback? For every success like Daly Cherry Evans there's about 5 failures.