What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kapow

chewsta

First Grade
What's the deal with this guy? I saw a small article in the paper today alluding to a locker room rift over at Stoogevale with big Marty at the centre of it. I dont remember the bloke causing any drama at the tigers so is there something going on with him, or more of the same shit, DCE v Hastings, Stewart bro's, watmong etc etc?

Would love Marty at the Sharks, a forward rotation of Fifs, Kapow, Prior, Boogs and Woods would be unreal!

As you were gents.

Quigs

Immortal
I'll throw in a tenner. He'd be good in one of our many jerseys. He needs a fresh new start.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
6345381f23cc8262e80ebab136e0326c

Quigs

Immortal
I just want to say one thing ..... f**k RAY f**kING HADLEY !!!!!
HaHaHaHahha .....HaHaHaHahha ..... The righteous prick of a thing.....
IT MUST BE ALL BILL SHORTENS FAULT

BREAKING NEWS THE 29-year-old police constable son of radio broadcaster Ray Hadley has been caught buying cocaine from a dealer in the carpark of a north west Sydney pub. (DT headline)

HaHaHaHahha .....HaHaHaHahha

Ray Hadley needs to come out today and make a strong statement congratulating police for arresting his son.

Latest posts