What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SaintPeter

Juniors
Made my day.

Just read that Gordon Tallis (who we all remember sat out a year of football in order to leave the Dragons) voted against Wayne Bennett coaching the Cowboys when he was on the board there, (at the Cowboys). I didn't know that.

So,,, Wayne comes to Saints and the rest is history, 2010 Champs!!

Thanks Gordy.

Minh

First Grade
I always knew that this man would lead us to a premiership :p......"The kid with the evil eye"the super-sub come NRL executive, that's why you should never let front rowers make important decisions....

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Not sure it would have made much difference (Tallis) in that GF against Manly. They were the best team by far for 3 seasons.

Now the whinging turn coat is having a go at Bennett for picking Blair as captain like its an insult to him because he said Blair is a Grub.

Dead set he should pull his head in like Mundine he shit on the club from a great height and is nothing more than a wanker.

TruSaint

Referee
Tallis is a low dog and always will be.
This is not about BLAIR!
Its about a hypocrite who decided to sit out a season RATHER than play footy.

He's picking a fight he cant win.
Well done Creeping !

Minh

First Grade
Not sure it would have made much difference (Tallis) in that GF against Manly. They were the best team by far for 3 seasons.

Agree, in 1996 Manly were far too good in defense with Craig Innes in the centres virtually unpassable, they also had Ridge, Hopoate, Hasler, Lyons and Toovey- a brilliant team. Our best chance was in 1995 when we had both Tallis and Graeme Bradley in the side, it sucked that we lost to Canterbury in the semi at the SFS and they went on to win the comp in 1995.

Minh

First Grade
Tallis is a low dog and always will be.
This is not about BLAIR!
Its about a hypocrite who decided to sit out a season RATHER than play footy.

He's picking a fight he cant win.
Well done Creeping !

Agree, Tallis is a big head with tickets on himself....

TruSaint

Referee
Agree, in 1996 Manly were far too good in defense with Craig Innes in the centres virtually unpassable, they also had Ridge, Hopoate, Hasler, Lyons and Toovey- a brilliant team. Our best chance was in 1995 when we had both Tallis and Graeme Bradley in the side, it sucked that we lost to Canterbury in the semi at the SFS and they went on to win the comp in 1995.

The call just before half time against Browny may have changed the game MINH. Yes, Manly were the better side, but that try made a huge difference going in at half time.

Minh

First Grade
The call just before half time against Browny may have changed the game MINH. Yes, Manly were the better side, but that try made a huge difference going in at half time.

Yes you're right Tru, and our tactics a little bizarre with the short kick off at the start but I guess we had to play differently and unorthodox to overcome them, they were the best defensive team in recent memory.

TruSaint

Referee
Yes you're right Tru, and our tactics a little bizarre with the short kick off at the start but I guess we had to play differently and unorthodox to overcome them, they were the best defensive team in recent memory.

Bold = correct

Saint or sinner

Juniors
Yeah Tallis is a grub ... But it's finally good to see someone bag whinging Wayne ..the precious one who everyone else seems to be scared of..

Latest posts