What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmichael Hunt

TheDalek079

Bench
So, he's leaving AFL.

Any chance that he could come back to the NRL? Broncos need a fullback, and Titans could do with a big name signing.

ouwet

Bench
You are being sarcastic right about Bronco's needing a fullback?

Hoffman, Barba, Milford, Boyd (More then likely) even Hodges!

Delboy

First Grade
Where's bronco 2010, thought everyone in Qld wanted to be a bronco

There needs to be an investigation that this ioa allowed to happen !!!, maybe the thoroughbreds investigation is impacting on who gets so called 3rd party agreements ( brown paper bags anyone :) )

Kirky

Juniors
He'd snap in two during his first tackle.

So yes, I hope he signs with the Donkeys.

Sleep

Juniors
Only guy we lost to another code that I wished we hadn't. He was great. A lot of guys have tried to emulate his playing style and not really managed.

His connection with Lockyer was outstanding.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
5 years gone from the game. He would be a write off for a season at least.

He's yesterdays news. The NRL hasn't really missed him & it won't in the future.

Good luck to him whatever he does.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Would welcome him with open arms back at broncos he is part of the family, I am sure we could make space for him somehow.

:lol:

You and your f*cking "family" tripe. Can't keep the "family" together like you used to without Talbot's brown paper bags pal.

You should put those bags to better use.

Canard

Immortal
He needs a game that can he can ease back into with very little load on his body physically or requirement for too much workload.

Rugby Union suits this perfectly.

Latest posts