What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kayo Sports

Anyone having dramas tonight? Using an Apple TV and it’s stop start. My internet speed seems fine 46.6mbps
never had many problems until covid hit. Frustratingly the adverts seem to be fine.

I’m watching Penrith vs Western Suburbs in 1991.

I did have some freezing issues watching last night though.

Pommy

Coach
Fixed by watching the fox league channel rather than the actual game option.
Getting a bit sick of Kayo being this fussy.

I spoke too soon. Got a huge screen freeze when trying to flick over from the magpies game to the NRL. Had Joe Thomas chasing a break on my TV for about 3 minutes before I finally was able to reboot ..

Daft question from me but I can’t find the fox league channel on Kayo...

When I look for it, it only takes me straight to the individual match..

Advice anyone??

Pommy

Coach
Daft question from me but I can’t find the fox league channel on Kayo...

When I look for it, it only takes me straight to the individual match..

Advice anyone??

I think you’re one screen in, probably not the best way to describe it.
If you quit the app and restart it you should be back at the start, then you scroll down to the live channels. It may have bein and sky news as the first channels you see but you just scroll across to the fox ones.

I think you’re one screen in, probably not the best way to describe it.
If you quit the app and restart it you should be back at the start, then you scroll down to the live channels. It may have bein and sky news as the first channels you see but you just scroll across to the fox ones.

Ok mate thanks ... they don’t make it easy do they...

I’ll give it a crack at half time..

When one match ends, I can’t stream a 2nd match and need to turn the TV off... leave for 5 minutes, then restart... and would you believe the Kayo “support team” told me that’s what I need to do... FFS!!

Latest posts