What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney to leave Parramatta

spartan2153

Juniors
Interesting to know how much parra have spent on sacking coaches over the past 5-6 years. Has to be somewhere between 3-4 million. Unbelievable. Rotten luck and bad management. Ok 1 down 2 to go.
If w can rid the board and find a new sponsor I will be stoked.

Hagan resigned as coach & was not sacked.

Smith had come to the end of a 10 year reign as the top dog. NO payout was reuired there.

The ony payouts have been to anderson & now kearney. 3p has sacked both of them. i cant see a 3 or 4 million payout there

Ron Jeremy

Coach
you're such a caring person ron

:lol:

Mate, people are carrying on like he he was doing it for nothing. The bloke potentially could have milked us for 1.5 million, and some people want to say they feel sorry for him? the guy will end up back at Melbourne bad mouthing our club and counting his dollars with a smile on his face, he is a fraud, if he had any ounce of decency he will give back some of those thousands. He even said coaching first grade was more then he expected, that to me tells that he was too busy counting his dollars then focusing and preparing the side properly, younger, more inexperienced coaches have been in the game and have handled it properly, and being next to Bellamy for close to a decade, you wouldve thought he learnt what to expect as a first grade crade

He will go back to Melbourne, plainge those witches hats nicely, fetching Bellamy coffee, folding the players laundry, waiting for another sucker to come along.

Utey

Coach
I'm disappointed TBH. Anyways, life goes on. Bring on someone else to fix the rabble that was there for some time BEFORE Kearney arrived.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Yipeeeeeeeeeee

balloontwistingparty.jpg

Thanks for the effort Steve, just seems that your reputation didn't match what you were able to deliver.

If it is true he lost the dressing room as buzz's blog has said. I wonder when that happened. Judging by some other social media round 1?

While everyone is going on about Taylor or Stuart, I would still love to see Graham Murray at the club. Talk about a man that can build a club. Maybe can't get that Grand Final like Smith and Anderson (in the NRL) but his teams perform and play attractive footy.

Mate, people are carrying on like he he was doing it for nothing. The bloke potentially could have milked us for 1.5 million, and some people want to say they feel sorry for him? the guy will end up back at Melbourne bad mouthing our club and counting his dollars with a smile on his face, he is a fraud, if he had any ounce of decency he will give back some of those thousands. He even said coaching first grade was more then he expected, that to me tells that he was too busy counting his dollars then focusing and preparing the side properly, younger, more inexperienced coaches have been in the game and have handled it properly, and being next to Bellamy for close to a decade, you wouldve thought he learnt what to expect as a first grade crade

He will go back to Melbourne, plainge those witches hats nicely, fetching Bellamy coffee, folding the players laundry, waiting for another sucker to come along.

Sounds like he'll be lucky if you don't cook and eat his pet dog.

Eels Dude

Coach
i seriously hope the team was informed about this before they heard about it on twitter if not it is a fkn disgrace and our club is a joke telling them is the LEAST they could do

Sadly, it's looking like they may have not have been informed. In fairness though the club haven't announced anything officially yet so there must have been a leak of some kind. The club would probably be better off bringing their press conference forward to tonight now the news is out.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Hagan resigned as coach & was not sacked.

Smith had come to the end of a 10 year reign as the top dog. NO payout was reuired there.

The ony payouts have been to anderson & now kearney. 3p has sacked both of them. i cant see a 3 or 4 million payout there

Yeah i thought smith took a bit with him. I guess it's not that bad then.
I'd be very surprised if they sign the next coach long term.

Latest posts