What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keating Gone?

Keating gets tackled more than any other half?? all the dick does is dummy and run.

YOU HAVE TO PASS IT U ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry but we have made a big mistake if we throw money at Keating think he is a star playmaker.

Robson > Keating any day of the week.

Are you serious, Keating outplayed, out-enthused Mortimer and Robson tonight. You obviously weren't watching the game. If some of the forwards had keating's ticker we would be unstoppable. Go to bed with a mirror and wake up to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Keating gets tackled more than any other half?? all the dick does is dummy and run.

I am sorry but we have made a big mistake if we throw money at Keating think he is a star playmaker.

:lol:..

thanks for cheering me up dude, took a moron to do it but you finally made me laugh.

bartman

Immortal
Keating did well tonight... not his fault that when Robson went off our forwards stopped running, stopped quick play the balls, and looked like they stopped caring.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The problems are not with Keating, Mortimer & Robson, its got to do with the rifts going on between senior players and Paul Osborne (and probably other officials) that is ripping the spirit out of this team.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

Im gonna take a stab in the dark here. Your talking about Matt Keating right? Cause Kris has been one of our best and probably just sealed himself a spot in the halves.

Now its Morts vs Robson vs Mateo.