What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keating Gone?

ianlovesparra

Juniors
what about investing in some our young talent?
I hear O'Hanlon goes pretty good.
Karl Filiga? Tim Robinson? Mitch Allgood? Taniela Lasalo?
lock them away now and then maybe for a change we will get to see the in the blue and gold instead of crying when the help another club beat us.
I think all the players you have mentioned should be kept at the club, all have the potential to make it based on their form over the last month or so, just hope they keep it up.

O'Hanlon looks the goods, he is massive and i think could make it as a damaging wide running back rower, reminds be a bit of Ben Creagh.

Karl Filiga is a beast, i don't see him getting put back down to bundy anytime soon, the guy has been playing awesome, making try saving tackles, scoring awesome tries, his last one a 65m effort against the sharks, just running through players. He has really taken this opportunity with both hands. Hope he gets a contract at least in the 2nd tier squad. Would be good to hang on to.

Tim Robinson is a work horse a lot like his brother, does the hard yards and a player you need in your team. I think a must re-sign, has been a stand out in NSW Cup, has leadership qualities to.

Mitch Allgood is one i have not seen to much of, didn't see him last year, but boy he takes the ball up hard, and can put on a big hit to, need some of that agression in our forward pack.

Taniela Lasalo i have no doubt he will make it in the NRL i just hope it is with parra, he is just getting better and better, runs good angles and is still growing. Surprised if he doesn't get a few games off the bench this year for 1st grade.

TheRam

Coach
I don't say this lightly RAM, but Joey is still blue and gold through and through and if we were to offer him a position at the club than he wouldn't think twice..

the bloke has been at our club for 20 years and continues to live 12 minutes from Parra stadium, he would of worked with every one of our coaching staff and is still friends with them all, unfortunately, for Joey there probably isn't a position for him atm.

thanks to Hagan, Joey decided that it would be best to continue his career elsewhere.

Thanks Staggs, I'm so happy and sad to read your comments. Do you know if Parra managment are ultimately looking to bring him back? Fu*king Hagan!!!

NAS

Juniors
From an outsider's perspective, Parramatta's problem resides in the inconsistencies of certain juniors, K Keating, Mateo, Inu et al.

My two cents is that you are better off letting all of them go, and chasing Wade Graham over at Penrith......Is a classy young player, who's out of favour at the panthers, and would be an excellent foil for Hayne, Mortimer could then pick his times to run and so forth, and Graham has a great kicking game for such a young player.

From an outsider's perspective, Parramatta's problem resides in the inconsistencies of certain juniors, K Keating, Mateo, Inu et al.

My two cents is that you are better off letting all of them go, and chasing Wade Graham over at Penrith......Is a classy young player, who's out of favour at the panthers, and would be an excellent foil for Hayne, Mortimer could then pick his times to run and so forth, and Graham has a great kicking game for such a young player.

That would be awesome but he's still under contract. very good player!!

Delboy

First Grade
Jake , you know the story with Joe G.

Did not want to go, asked supercoacch what his plans were for him, waited and waited, got ummmmed and arrrred then told not sure what his plans were for anybody. Joe took the offer to do NYC at Sharks on part time terms as was getting nowhere with supercoach and did not want to be left with no job. Would have stayed in a heartbeat, and some posters tell me to stop picking on the supercoach as he is gone.

Unfortunately the legacy lives on

offside ref

Juniors
Wade grahan woukd be good a player I'd love to c us chase is young jordan ranlin the titans u/20s half pkayed grade a couple of yrs back when he was just 17 good young player.

Dymock

Juniors
Hagan did a lot of damage to the Eels. But he did give Mateo and Inu a run in 2007. He's just not a good planner as a coach.

NAS

Juniors
That would be awesome but he's still under contract. very good player!!

He's out of favour at Penrith at the moment with elliott preferring Travis Burns. I think that if you freed up enough cash and made a play, the panthers would (now) seriously consider releasing Graham.

He's the player you need, no doubt.

84 Baby

Referee
He's out of favour at Penrith at the moment with elliott preferring Travis Burns. I think that if you freed up enough cash and made a play, the panthers would (now) seriously consider releasing Graham.

He's the player you need, no doubt.
He would make 0 difference behind a beaten pack so I wouldn't bother

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Did not want to go, asked supercoacch what his plans were for him, waited and waited, got ummmmed and arrrred then told not sure what his plans were for anybody. Joe took the offer to do NYC at Sharks on part time terms as was getting nowhere with supercoach and did not want to be left with no job. Would have stayed in a heartbeat, and some posters tell me to stop picking on the supercoach as he is gone.

And Fitzy signed the Douche without any of the boards input, that alone was eough reason for him to get the arse. Thank god Hagan was around for 2 years imagine where we would be if he was still around :crazy:

* Waits for someone to come on and tell me not far from where we want to be ;-)

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I don't say this lightly RAM, but Joey is still blue and gold through and through and if we were to offer him a position at the club than he wouldn't think twice..

the bloke has been at our club for 20 years and continues to live 12 minutes from Parra stadium, he would of worked with every one of our coaching staff and is still friends with them all, unfortunately, for Joey there probably isn't a position for him atm.

thanks to Hagan, Joey decided that it would be best to continue his career elsewhere.

Thanks Staggs, I'm so happy and sad to read your comments. Do you know if Parra managment are ultimately looking to bring him back? Fu*king Hagan!!!

I AM SORRY FOR THE DAMAGE I HAVE CAUSED THIS
GREAT CLUB, I BLAME IT ON THE STRESS AND MEDICATION
0,5001,6310011,00.jpg

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Wade Grahame had massive wraps on him a few years ago when he was in Flegg. A mate of mine who played with him said he was good but not THAT good. I like his kicking game and he has good instincts. Id consider offering him a contract if we lose KK.

TheRam

Coach

Not me, if you ask me just keep picking, after all he is a scab that just came here for the job and money, without any real heart for the place. Dumbest fu*k first grade coach we have ever had. To this day I will not watch NRL Tactics if he is on, I mean it make a mockery of the name of the show and is a total and utter oxymoron of the highest order.

Eelementary

Post Whore
i gave it to who in spades? O'Donnell? show me where I did that? i never bagged him, all i said is that we shouldn't be loading top level $ on 1 backrower when we are better with signing a few promising ones on the edge of rep footy.

seeing you call the likes of pettyborn, matulino and proctor nobodies says all i need to know about what you know.

mate, you got your arse served with the numbers for ben smith. stats don't prove everything but 2 + 2 does equal 4, and far more concrete than the subjective jibberish you're resorting to

You give it to Smith and imply he's a big name. That was the point.

I digress - you and I clearly disagree. But the one thing your stats did show is he's coming at the bottom end of the pile. In a struggling side. Well done - you successfully showed we suck.

I rate Pettybourne and all the others. I simply labelled the no-names compared to O'Donnell. O'Donnell, though old, is a very good player.

I'm not claiming Ben is the messiah. But his leg drive has improved from when he was in the centres, and he's playing very well. That was my point. If you disagree, that's fine - you're entitled to your opinion, as am I.

lingard

Coach
What's with the Filiga hype...has he even made NSW Cup for us yet? Jeez we overrate the hell out of some of our young fellas, it's like the folk calling Humble our saviour...

Filiga looked pretty good on the weekend. I saw the second half of the game. He played in the centres and was a real handful everytime he got the ball. (I think he came on as a replacement as he had the number 15 or 16 on his back.) I agree with you about Humble. It was hilarious that a whole lot of people on here were calling for him to be in the first grade team, and they had not seen him play A SINGLE GAME! Purely going by word of mouth. Now that I`ve said that about Filiga, someone will probably now suggest that he play first grade. It`s absolutely hilarious.

Keating gets tackled more than any other half?? all the dick does is dummy and run.

YOU HAVE TO PASS IT U ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry but we have made a big mistake if we throw money at Keating think he is a star playmaker.

Robson > Keating any day of the week.

Bazal

Post Whore
Keating gets tackled more than any other half?? all the dick does is dummy and run.

YOU HAVE TO PASS IT U ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry but we have made a big mistake if we throw money at Keating think he is a star playmaker.

Robson > Keating any day of the week.

You are absolutely, positively, undoubtedly an idiot...Keating created twice what anyone else did tonight, he threw some good passes and had a great kicking game. He also made some half busts without support, so I'd love to know if you think he should have passed to players who weren't even there...

fish eel

Immortal
Seriously, Keating should be signed.

Either as a half or 5/8.

He was our best tonight and easily outshone Mortimer, who I wouldnt have even known was on the field in the first half.

Latest posts