What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Keeping the unity in community' thread!

thickos

First Grade
OK people, enough of the slanging match on this forum at the moment. OK we have our differing views on the social thread, but come on people, don't question each other's allegiances and dedication to the Raiders. We're all here for the common good! 8) :D

So this thread is my attempt to keep everyone from wanting to kill one another. Tell us about how many mates you've made off this forum!

#1 and jed, I didnt know these guys before LU. Met jed at the 7s, and #1 at the sharks game last yr. Now we're top mates, travel down to games in Canberra and such. Met woodgers and bay 25 at the raiders breakfast, top blokes and I'm sure they'll be plenty of good work done from both the SGB and the army this season.

I've also got heaps of you on my MSN list, always good to talk to a fellow raiders fans! As for me and Montz....thats another story! 8) :D

Stay happy everyone! and most importantly.....

GO YOU RAIDERS!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
well said champion
i havnt meet any of you before, but that should change at the chooks game 8)
Plus next year ill have my P's and a car, not to mention a job with no weekends, which means ill be at every game in canberra and sydney, might even trek to Melbourne and possibly brisbane

DrewBeliever

Juniors
I haven't met anyone, as I'm from England.
I have spoken to a couple of you through MSN, not many, and you guys's seem pretty nice, especially Antonio, he's an awsome person.

Hopefully, I can meet a few of you when I get to my first ever match late this year, or early next year, as I'm coming to Australia to watch the one and only Green Machine!

For some reason, it's alway's been a dream of mine to go to a Raiders v Broncos and a Roosters v Raiders match!

Ok well, I'm off to bed now, so Night

Go the Green Machine!

Raider_69

Post Whore
here here
so anyways who will be heading to the roosters game?
ill try to gather my nerve to introduce myself :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

jed

First Grade
thickos said:
#1 and jed, I didnt know these guys before LU. Met jed at the 7s, and #1 at the sharks game last yr.

Ouch, that hurts! I've been sitting with you since the Souths game last year, we even had a few brief chats.

But yeah, LU is where it all kicked off. :)

thickos

First Grade
:oops: I feel terrible dude, yeah we had plenty of chats in 03! It was just the sevens when I found out what your name was :lol: :lol: :lol:

my bad, apologies!

jed

First Grade
Apology accepted, how can I stay mad at a fellow Raiders fan? :lol:

BAY72

Juniors
Am up for the Sharks and Will definatly be back again for the Roosters.
hope to meet more of you then.
And congratulations greeneyed, for starting up again in a thread that is trying to sort every thing out. :roll:

legend

Coach
Well I've met Sydraider, actually I've know him all my life, I've met Hrundi, Raiders 2004, Bucko, Jed, Prodigiousman and Thickhead....I mean Thickos. :p :lol:

Would the SGB like LU to host the SGB website as a matter of interest?

thickos

First Grade
:cry: thanks a lot legend :cry: i copped that insult all through childhood, all that psychiatric work down the drain :( :(

hmm, LU hosting of the SGB site would be quite cool :-k free web hosting on geocities doesn't look that great - would it be as easy to edit though (because geocities has a pretty user friendly interface, file uploading etc)

legend - PM me buddy (and lay off the insults lol)

Montz

Juniors
I only know a few...
Thickos :D, I love Mark McLinden, Reptar, Raiders Ultra, Jed, #1, Hrundi, Paullyboy, Pheniox Raider, all the SGB boys, and i only know one non member Aqua duck. I think thats it..

Raider_69

Post Whore
because we arnt robots :lol:
although i think we should all hold hands, yell "DIE FINCH DIE!" and let that be the end of it

GreenForce

Juniors
just offering an opportunity for an apology....
Honestly greeneyed... ever heard of flogging a dead horse? Just let it die.

Back to the point of the thread, woodgers, bay 25, sully and raiders malt have introduced me to the life of league and the forum. Recently, because of this forum, I've briefly met burley griffin, and raiders ultra.

Maybe I'll see more of you at the sharks game.