What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keith Lulia

BradfordBull

Juniors
Rumour here is that Keith Lulia is to link back up with Mick Potter on a 2yr deal with you guys from next season.

He had an offer to go to Melbourne before he joined us.

Had a great 1st year but not doing much this year. Is very good in Defense though. has a great hand off.

TYGA

Juniors
We are really struggling no disrespect was solid for STG and Newcastle if I recall correctly but why?

Vic Mackey

Referee
A good defensive center but very slow, the one position we don't seem to have a good kid coming through in is center. Levis LI started the year in 20s good but has really tapered off. Would love to see us go after a big name, god knows who though.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I have said it before but if we want a centre we should raid the raiders juniors, they have class centres coming out of there arseholes (Wighton, Edrick Lee, Branko Lee all cant get a run in the centres), although they may have a spot for them now depending what they do with Fergo.

That said Backrower is where we need a big name signing

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We are we wasting cap and roster space on backs.

We need some pigs up the front ffs!

Cronulla has the worst centres in the comp, yet they are darn sight better than us.

Its amazing the difference a strong forward pack can have.

We are we wasting cap and roster space on backs.

We need some pigs up the front ffs!

Cronulla has the worst centres in the comp, yet they are darn sight better than us.

Its amazing the difference a strong forward pack can have.

I would not class Pomeroy as one of the worst centre in the game, on his day he is far superior to anyone we have.Another statement made by you without much merit.

innsaneink

Referee
I dont even remember this dude

Had to google images, still nothing

That tells me all I need to know I guess

innsaneink

Referee
I would not class Pomeroy as one of the worst centre in the game, on his day he is far superior to anyone we have.Another statement made by you without much merit.
He has something in common with guys like benji and skd

was pretty good once

but hasnt been for a while now

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

Pomeroy is strong. Thats his only asset.

He is slow, has no step, has poor hands abd a poor passing game.

Go ask sharks fans what they think of Pomeroy. I doubt they'll be singing his praises.

R2Coupe

Juniors
I have said it before but if we want a centre we should raid the raiders juniors, they have class centres coming out of there arseholes (Wighton, Edrick Lee, Branko Lee all cant get a run in the centres), although they may have a spot for them now depending what they do with Fergo.

That said Backrower is where we need a big name signing

Our centre requirements can be provided from our lower grades -

We have a good centre in NYC named Nathan Milone. Appears to always beat the first tackler.

Marion Seve, one of our young Keebra Park players, was recently named in the Australian Schoolboys side. He is a very fast centre.

Tom Satterthwaite, an Orange product like Wighton, played in the Balmain SG Ball premiership winning team, is a big and fast centre.

BuffaloRules

Coach

Are you serious?

The Pom is a freaking joke!

Not NRL standard.

Believe me, I'm no fan of either Lawrence or Ayshford over the past 18 months, but both are superior to Pom.

boonboon

Juniors
Good signing we are getting rid of Utai, Ayshford, tuqiri and possibly Reddy and have only signed richards , so a cheap experienced first grade centre who wouldn't have cost too much is a good signing, remember just how many injuries we have had this year and all we have in centres for next year is Lawrence and Simona although even he has only really stood out on the wing

TYGA

Juniors
Boneheaded signing along with Richards what the f%$k for. We have Nofo, Koro, Simona, Lawrence, Tedesco in the outside backs. Need 2nd rowers.

R2Coupe

Juniors
I believe Sitakeli Akaoula has a lot to offer and was impressed with his first NRL game. Lovett, Funaki and Santi also have much to offer. We need to look to our juniors, with a couple of exceptions big name buys don't work for WTs.

The Rosco

Bench
Had a quick look at some you tube of Keith.
He looks a handy player. But then again, on you tube John Grant looked a champion, and we know where that ended up !.

Further, on TFS tonight, Molan said we have signed 3 new players. Nathan Brown, and 2 others . .sorry, walked in as she was speaking and missed their names. :(
I guess we wait for the official announcement.

philgood

Juniors
Boneheaded signing along with Richards what the f%$k for. We have Nofo, Koro, Simona, Lawrence, Tedesco in the outside backs. Need 2nd rowers.

Injuries do happen during the season u know. Can never have too much depth