What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelly Clarkson announced as NRL Grand Final pre match entertainment

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
This was a secret but I am actually playing at the grand final with my band AlwaysGreen and The Rednecks. The trophy will be delivered via SMS. Half time entertainment will feature a relay race between centrebet, sportsbet and Betfair. The national anthem will be sung by David Gallop and Phil Gould.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Matt Damon

Matt_Damon_17232.jpg

carcharias

Immortal
cold chisel will starting their oz tour about 2 weeks after the GF. OCT 19.

I will let you work it out from there.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Instead of going with the helicopter routine, they're going to have Mr T drive/crash his way into ANZ Stadium with an M1 Abrams tank, pull out the NRL trophy and toss it at David Gallop's head.

Mr T's going to say "you're not a CEO...you're pathetic" followed by "I catch you talking down the NRL TV rights again, you're going to meet my friend pain" and "David Gallop...get some nuts ARRRGGGHHH" before he proceeds to drive off through the NRL change room hallway sending trainers, security guards and cheergirls diving for cover.

now that's something I'd fly acros the country to see! :)