What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelly Clarkson announced as NRL Grand Final pre match entertainment

slipperykinchela

First Grade
In all seriousness if the nrl went and got u2, rolling stones or the boss can you imagine the blow up about the waste of money.
They get hammered for getting rubbish and hammered if they get someone decent

no name

Coach
Instead of going with the helicopter routine, they're going to have Mr T drive/crash his way into ANZ Stadium with an M1 Abrams tank, pull out the NRL trophy and toss it at David Gallop's head.

Mr T's going to say "you're not a CEO...you're pathetic" followed by "I catch you talking down the NRL TV rights again, you're going to meet my friend pain" and "David Gallop...get some nuts ARRRGGGHHH" before he proceeds to drive off through the NRL change room hallway sending trainers, security guards and cheergirls diving for cover.

I pity the fool who doesn't quote 'I pity the fool' in anything regarding Mr T.

dogslife

Coach
I'd like the hear Marky Mark and the Funky bunch belt out a few tunes

Marky+Mark++The+Funky+Bunch+Marky+Mark.jpg

A supergroup made up of:
The lead singer from Asia
The guitarist from Starship
The bass player from Stryper
The drummer from Oingo Boingo
The keyboard player from Foghat

playing songs made famous by Poison

butchmcdick

Post Whore
A supergroup made up of:
The lead singer from Asia
The guitarist from Starship
The bass player from Stryper
The drummer from Oingo Boingo
The keyboard player from Foghat

playing songs made famous by Poison

Shouldn't that be song made famous by poison ?

shane1970

Juniors
Isn't it ironic how -who I thought had already been announced as this years entertainment - could also have been mentioned in any of the previous 'take the piss' posts!

Latest posts