What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenny and Price were spot on

Our Forwards are a disgrace esp today...all except for Zeb and Tsoulos...the rest were Junk!!! All credit to Penrith forwards who smashed our poor excuse for a forward pack.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Don't worry about Joely. He's no powder puff. He cops some big hits but doesn't go down easily. Wouldn't look out of place in the NSW side.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I actually rate Clinton.

Love how he runs with gusto and hist hard in defence.

Plus, last time I checked, he has a Premiership ring! lol

Hurriflatch

Referee
it is true though

Penrith made Parramatta's forwards to look like a bunch of schoolboy Z graders.

Cayless came out in the press today crying about getting dumped to the bench yet he did nothing to suggest he should be put back in the starting side and really not even enough to keep his bench spot.

It's about time all these players quit talking to the media and start concentrating on their own games.

Parramatta at this stage is a phone sex team
All Talk and No Action

Snipet From the Smh:

Some of the pack are too bloated: players such as Stringer should be put through a wringer.
Taia and Perenara made their debuts and show promise, although Perenara must survive being reported on the Gower incident, which caused the half to cough up blood.
Other forwards, however, need to be thrown overboard, or the Eels rowboat will sink."

So true!!

PB

Bench
The one bright moment happened earlier in the day when Kenny didn't stop shaking his head for about the last 20 minutes of Flegg. And when we won he was filthy.

For those unaware in JF the score was 26-26 (We had come from behind twice), As the siren sounded Penrith were penalised (correctly) for an incorrect play the ball right on half way, about 10-15 in from touch. One player went off his nut so the ref marched them 10 metres and into kicking range. We won with a penalty goal from 40 out after the siren.

Bigfella

Coach
Agreed Jake. Some of them are just not fit enough.

The worst thing about the Price / Kenny criticism was that it looked like Hindy bought into it ... his game against the Cowboys was 1000 time more valuable for us than his effot yesterday. By concentrating more on his running game we sacrificed a lot of quality in our defense. Maybe at this stage while coming back from such a serious injury Hindy would be better off playing his high work rate game and playing himself back to full fitness and confidence?

Utey

Coach
Hindy, if you wanna take more hit ups hold the ball. Same goes for the other forwards. They were deadset terrible yesterday. But you just cant make changes, not now.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I thought Taia, Riddell and Tsoulos were our best.

O'Dwyer had his moments.

Everyone else was either ordinary, or in Stringer's case, pathetic.

Eelementary

Post Whore
<UPtheEELS> said:
Hindy, if you wanna take more hit ups hold the ball. Same goes for the other forwards. They were deadset terrible yesterday. But you just cant make changes, not now.

If he wants to make more hit-ups...He has to run hard! lol

Utey

Coach
Our whole team attacked the ball last year in defence. Last season for mine was the best Ive ever seen for forcing mistakes. We cant wrap up the ball, which frustrates me.

Latest posts